Cowboys BYE Week

Which NFC East game will you focus on this week  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which NFC East game will you focus on this week?

• Redskins @ Eagles
    • Packers @ Giants
    • Taking a BYE week along with Dallas

Dallas is off this week....I'll update the standings after SNF......

NFC East Standings Week 10:

Cowboys 5 - 5....(3 - 0 Division).....(5 - 2 NFC)

Eagles 5 - 5.....(2 - 2 Division).....(4 - 2 NFC)

Redskins 3 - 6....(0 - 2 Division).....(1 - 5 NFC)

Giants 3 - 6....(1 - 2 Division)....(2 - 4 NFC)

This Weeks Games:

Dallas BYE

Redskins @ Eagles

Packers @ Giants

Dallas is off this week....I'll update the standings after SNF......

NFC East Standings Week 10:

Cowboys 5 - 4....(3 - 0 Division).....(5 - 1 NFC)

Eagles 5 - 5.....(2 - 2 Division).....(4 - 2 NFC)

Redskins 3 - 6....(0 - 2 Division).....(1 - 5 NFC)

Giants 3 - 6....(1 - 2 Division)....(2 - 4 NFC)

This Weeks Games:

Dallas BYE

Redskins @ Eagles

Packers @ Giants

It is safe to say all 4 teams still have chance to be East Champion!

I want to know what is up with all the hamstring injuries. Austin, Ware, Lee, and Claiborne have had them. Hopefully the Cowboys will use this week to heal up, because the grind is coming up. The Cowboys have a 15-6 record coming off the bye week, but we do have to travel to NY. I expect the Giants to be on a 4 game winning streak after their home game against Green Bay. A 6 game winning streak will put the Giants back in the mix of the NFC East. Hopefully we can rebound the way we did in the last shellacking in 2010 after we were destroyed on Monday Night by the Packers 45-7 and beat the Giants in their place, as we did then with a 33-20 victory.

Did the Saints player that was standing across the back up line when Harris was knocked out of Bounds and into him causing injury to Harris get a fine.

Did Harris have one foot out when hit? Should a flag been thrown on the player over the line or the last hitter.

Did the Saints player that was standing across the back up line when Harris was knocked out of Bounds and into him causing injury to Harris get a fine.

Did Harris have one foot out when hit? Should a flag been thrown on the player over the line or the last hitter.

He was well out of bounds. Fines should be distributed Thursday by the latest. The side judge and the back judge may be reprimanded for missing something that obvious.

Has Austin ever not had one since Jerry gave him that ridiculous contract after 1 good year ?

Not to my knowledge. That's one of the problems with Jerry, he pays players top money for 1 good year or a close to a good year as he did with Marion Barber.

The big contract had nothing to do with his injuries. He would have been injured with or without the contract.

Injured with or without the contract ??? Have no idea what that is supposed to mean. My whole point was why would you give a player like Austin such a big contract after 1 good year. The fact that you are saying he had issues before just proves my point on how silly it was. Makes Jerry look even more foolish. He doesn't need any help.

Injured with or without the contract ??? Have no idea what that is supposed to mean. My whole point was why would you give a player like Austin such a big contract after 1 good year. The fact that you are saying he had issues before just proves my point on how silly it was. Makes Jerry look even more foolish. He doesn't need any help.

It looked like you were insinuating he got injured because he got the big contract. So many players seem to get injured right after a big contract. Some just do not seem to perform as well after the contract also. Maybe they do not work as hard for their money, once that get it.