60 members have voted

1. 1. Which team wins this one?

• Chapel Hill
    • Crandall

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapel Hill wins big but yall kicker couldn't make an extra point too safe his life. Also Hill qb is tough will attack for his yards. Defense is a little undersized but fast and running back looks legit.

The normal PAT kicker ha his ankle wrapped up and was standing on the sideline. The guy kicking the PAT's is normally just the kickoff kicker.

I AM FINALLY BACKKKKK. YYYEEEESSSS I GET TO TALK SOME LEGITMATE SMACK TALK NOW!!!!!

MY CH BULLDOGS will give Crandall all they want & more!!

2nd Run Heavy team in a row in the playoffs I see us improve to stop the run this round as well.

Athens moved the ball pretty good through out the game but our defensive stepped up & showed what a 16-3A Team is about.

I am a high believer in taking one game at a time, but if keep getting BLESSED to keep playing some football & getting the run heavy teams I see ourselves giving Kilgore a better game to stop their run!!

I AM FINALLY BACKKKKK. YYYEEEESSSS I GET TO TALK SOME LEGITMATE SMACK TALK NOW!!!!!

MY CH BULLDOGS will give Crandall all they want & more!!

2nd Run Heavy team in a row in the playoffs I see us improve to stop the run this round as well.

Athens moved the ball pretty good through out the game but our defensive stepped up & showed what a 16-3A Team is about.

I am a high believer in taking one game at a time, but if keep getting BLESSED to keep playing some football & getting the run heavy teams I see ourselves giving Kilgore a better game to stop their run!!

I agree. It can't hurt, only help. Only difference is Kilgore has a defense that's better than their offense. One game at a time right now. Chapel hill played exceptional football against an old rival Athens and need to carry that momentum! Bulldogs should roll big Friday night!