60 members have voted

1. 1. Which team wins this one?

• Chapel Hill
    • Crandall

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I love how people make outrageous predictions without having a clue about the team they are playing. Crandall will be in this game until the end with a chance to win unless the turnover bug bites them

Texas High School Football Matchup Analyzer

Tyler Chapel Hill - 48

Crandall - 17

Wow! I love how people make outrageous predictions without having a clue about the team they are playing. Crandall will be in this game until the end with a chance to win unless the turnover bug bites them

I have complete stats for both schools. On paper I say Chapel Hill wins very easily. Crandall is comparable to Henderson at best. That being said, games aren't played on paper and teams become harder to beat as they gain confidence in the playoffs. Crandall won when it mattered, but....

CH's worst offensive performance was 22 points against Carthage (10-1)

Crandall's offense averages 24.5 points per game.

Like I said, on paper CH wins easily, but the game isn't paid on paper.

My prediction is 63-21 Chapel Hill, and the 21 is very considerate.

I have complete stats for both schools. On paper I say Chapel Hill wins very easily. Crandall is comparable to Henderson at best. That being said, games aren't played on paper and teams become harder to beat as they gain confidence in the playoffs. Crandall won when it mattered, but....

CH's worst offensive performance was 22 points against Carthage (10-1)

Crandall's offense averages 24.5 points per game.

Like I said, on paper CH wins easily, but the game isn't paid on paper.

My prediction is 63-21 Chapel Hill, and the 21 is very considerate.

+1... Crandall offense is just not that good! Weak competition all season long and still only average 23 a game. It will get ugly Friday night

+1... Crandall offense is just not that good! Weak competition all season long and still only average 23 a game. It will get ugly Friday night

Crandall did average only 23 for the season but like has been stated before they improved as the season progressed and over their last 6 games they have averaged 34 a game. They had some turnover issues that have been ironed out for the most part and their defense has really improved over the last half of the season. I am not predicting a Crandall win, its just my opinion that they will have a chance. CH is a very, very good football team and I take nothing away from them. I have watched several of their games on film and have been thoroughly impressed. But I also know this Crandall team and it will be ready to go come Friday night! See y'all then and lets hope for a good, injury free game on both sides!!!

True... On paper this is a blowout. Crandall averaged 9 points this season against teams with a winning record. (Celina 7, Ferris 0, Seagoville 9, Kaufman 7, Paris 22). In perfect conditions I would be confident in a 49-13 type Chapel Hill win. But, Crandall gained a lot of confidence in a upset of Paris last week and the weather is going to be wet and horrid tomorrow night. Is this a recipe for disaster for a possibly over-confident Chapel HIll or will this be business as usual and over by halftime??

True... On paper this is a blowout. Crandall averaged 9 points this season against teams with a winning record. (Celina 7, Ferris 0, Seagoville 9, Kaufman 7, Paris 22). In perfect conditions I would be confident in a 49-13 type Chapel Hill win. But, Crandall gained a lot of confidence in a upset of Paris last week and the weather is going to be wet and horrid tomorrow night. Is this a recipe for disaster for a possibly over-confident Chapel HIll or will this be business as usual and over by halftime??

Trust me chapel hill as a team is not a bit overconfident. They have been humbled more than once this season. They will be fired up and ready and game will be over by halftime!

Crandall is probly not near as good as Athens. Finishing third behind Kaufman and wills point is not great. Athens beat Kaufman, Kaufman beat Crandall, chapel hill beat Athens. Soooo chapel hill beats Crandall by 40. Lol

My guess is Crandall isn't close to being as good as Athens. Besides Athens beating Kaufman, Wills Point lost to Canton and Brownsboro (who was winless in D15). This one is over by halftime.

Chapel Hill gained a lot of confidence in beating Athens. Chapel Hill is not a bit over confident. A few fans on here may talk it up a little, but the team and coaches are not too confident.

Chapel Hill is not that far removed from their state championship. They are all business.

I was concerned at the beginning of this season for the future of the program. It seems that once you get a taste for playoffs and championships you are more likely to do the things to get there. It also seems that once a program has a couple back to back "bad" years it becomes okay to not make it. This team really turned around from last year and I believe they can do some special things.

CH averages 52.2 points per game against teams that had previously been beat when CH played them.

Aside from zero week against Lindale, CH has faced a total of 6 undefeated teams this year.

Whitehouse (1-0) - (11-0)

Carthage (2-0) - (10-1)

Palestine (3-0) - (7-4)

Gilmer (5-0) - (10-1)

Kilgore (6-0) - (10-0)

Athens (10-0) - (10-1)