Whitehouse (11-0) vs. Sulphur Springs (9-3)

AthenianDem83

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mahomes is good - Whitehouse shows signs of a one-man team - They will beat SS and then move on to play a tough Mesquite Poteet. Whitehouse should make a deep run until they meetup with Aledo

lol I'm glad you think so! I really hope whitehouse wins this game so we can see them play poteet. I remember in 2010 when whitehouse just drove Poteet into the ground that 2nd round. Poteet never stood a chance that day.

lol I'm glad you think so! I really hope whitehouse wins this game so we can see them play poteet. I remember in 2010 when whitehouse just drove Poteet into the ground that 2nd round. Poteet never stood a chance that day.

I remember 2010 also. Post pattern down the middle in the 4th quarter. Blown coverage, Poteet wins by 5. I hope WH doesn't overlook SS this week like they overlooked Poteet that week.

I remember 2010 also. Post pattern down the middle in the 4th quarter. Blown coverage, Poteet wins by 5. I hope WH doesn't overlook SS this week like they overlooked Poteet that week.

It was a smoke and it wasn't a blown coverage. The rec just roasted the safety down the middle of the field. Whitehouse didn't have a secondary player that could cover him.

I remember whitehouse saying that year all they had to do was beat HP in the 3rd round.

It was a smoke and it wasn't a blown coverage. The rec just roasted the safety down the middle of the field. Whitehouse didn't have a secondary player that could cover him.

I remember whitehouse saying that year all they had to do was beat HP in the 3rd round.

Thank you for the correction. I do remember a couple of times that "The rec just roasted the safety down the middle of the field". WH did take that Poteet team to lightly though. And they got beat by a better team that day. Poteet went on to beat HP.

Hopefully they are more focused against a Sulphur Springs team that they beat earlier in the year but has gotten much better since then. WH should win by about 10.

Man this is greatness! People looking right past Poteet again! They should worry about SS first, ecspecially after last weeks performance.

Im not looking past anyone. Frankly I could care less if whitehouse wins this game. But there season will not end against sulphur springs.