Carlisle vs. Bosqueville

FearTheSpear78

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who ya'll got? I'm taking my Indians...we are gonna be on the warpath Friday night in Mabank!

if they play like last year carlisle. if they play like the first time we played them several years ago then boskeville wins really hope carlisle takes this game

Carlisle CAN win this game. They don't have to STOP B'ville's passing game, they just need to slow it down. Get a few stops and get the running game going, and they'll pull it out. Expect Bosqueville to be very disciplined and physical on defense. This should be a very good game.

Funny thing bout my Indians, you can throw on them some but if you get stupid , they'll take a couple to tha house. If our o gets moving we can make them uncomfortable, true story.....

They generally don't get greedy. They stick to 5-7 yard routes. Occasionally they'll go deep just to keep you stretched. QB gets rid of the ball very quickly. They are very patient with their offense.

I'm just wondering if the D can stop our fullbacks all night, and they better have some speed cuz if 20 gets the ball and a step, it's over....

They can say our fullbacks only weigh 180, but in my opinion they pushing 200 and they ain't 5'6 or 5'7. And they running shoe lace high and hit the hole hard. Could turn out to be an interesting match up...... Hope my Indians ain't rusty from a week off, usually hurts us and we don't get going till second quarter at the earliest..

Seriously, first post on screen is by true blue saying Carlisle can win. Checked tablet and Indians o7 is first post. Sum thin ain't rite here

alcohol consumption

I'm just wondering if the D can stop our fullbacks all night, and they better have some speed cuz if 20 gets the ball and a step, it's over....

They can say our fullbacks only weigh 180, but in my opinion they pushing 200 and they ain't 5'6 or 5'7. And they running shoe lace high and hit the hole hard. Could turn out to be an interesting match up...... Hope my Indians ain't rusty from a week off, usually hurts us and we don't get going till second quarter at the earliest..

Not sure how many they lost last year across their fronts , but Bosqueville was pretty big all way across on both lines last year.

Only D2 teams that they lost too were Chilton and Bremond....both pretty good D2 teams.....

pretty sure d2 Hubbard gave em a fight as well. said "roughed up", not lost to.

Haven't seen Hubbard play this year, but I will Thursday when they play Chilton in Mart....Bosqueville is pretty good. They are probably down about 1 step from last year. They're receivers are sure handed and the QB can chunk it. They have a Fresh RB that is fast and has descent size. Seemed like they put the biggest linemen on the right side of the ball. They can be dangerous if they're clicking. PC needs to get after the QB and not let him set his feet.

They jumped out to a 10 point lead against us....and the Fr RB broke a 60 yrd TD right up the gut on the 1st play.

anybody turned you onto that decaf music yet?