Carlisle vs. Bosqueville

FearTheSpear78

Well to tell the truth, in a poll earlier this year I picked Mart and Alto to play for Regional and Mart to win the whole dang thing. But I would surely like to see my Indians play Mart for a chance. IMHO the only way PC is gonna be able to go that far , is if they start playing tougher comp. and that really needs to start in predistrict.

I would really like to see coach schedule Tenaha in predistric and maybe a couple 2a teams also, you know, teams with a street rep. Carlisle routinely does that in baseball, time to start it in football. Go Indians

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to tell the truth, in a poll earlier this year I picked Mart and Alto to play for Regional and Mart to win the whole dang thing. But I would surely like to see my Indians play Mart for a chance. IMHO the only way PC is gonna be able to go that far , is if they start playing tougher comp. and that really needs to start in predistrict.

I would really like to see coach schedule Tenaha in predistric and maybe a couple 2a teams also, you know, teams with a street rep. Carlisle routinely does that in baseball, time to start it in football. Go Indians

You are right on. I don't think we'll be in y'all's district, and we'd love a shot at some payback!

I'll be honest , I just don't know who to pick in this one.

thats how I was with Joaquin Sa. and if you noticed, I never made a pick. I knew it was gonna be a score fest. But, if you were to tell me Joaquin would ve been up double digits with 1:54 left and still lost I never woulda believed it. Sometimes thats how it goes.

In this one, I really feel like Carlisle will handle them if the week off didnt hurt their chemistry.

Seriously, first post on screen is by true blue saying Carlisle can win. Checked tablet and Indians o7 is first post. Sum thin ain't rite here

Seriously, first post on screen is by true blue saying Carlisle can win. Checked tablet and Indians o7 is first post. Sum thin ain't rite here

Chain I did start the post because no one else had. We play at 730 pm Friday night in Mabank

Appreciate that, your post still never showed up on my phone, but did on my tablet.

Was to tell the truth, glad sum body else started it, sure is Lonely with just you an me posting for the Indians , at one time we had a dozen people posting for Carlisle . Wonder where they all went to? Oh well , guess they were just fair whether fans. Hahaha.... You wanna see somthing funny ? If we win this week , they'll be all over this thread like a kardashian on an NBA player....

For what it's worth, a buddy of mine (who lives in Hillsboro) said he's seen Bosqueville a coupla times this season... told me Carlisle better respect the pass. :shrug:

70% chance of rain Friday might have a little affect on the pass game.

On another note , it's looking good that our game is on Thursday since they're calling for a small chance of rain.

Well , as I was coming home from work this evening I stopped and watched them Indians practicing . I was down by the road , but I could surely hear em getting after it! Sounded like they motivated, highly motivated......

Well , as I was coming home from work this evening I stopped and watched them Indians practicing . I was down by the road , but I could surely hear em getting after it! Sounded like they motivated, highly motivated......

can't wait till Friday...Mabank here we come in 3 days!

Taking the rainy weather into account, I don't see Bosqueville's passing game being a major factor. Carlisle's got a tough, straight-ahead runner, who will give their offense the edge. Even if the game is close, their kicker will win it for them.

Injuns: 28

BHS: 13

Matt I hope your rite, but if that wind gets to 30-40 mph, I hope the wind is at his back.

Year before last against thrall, it took twelve grown men to hold our teepee down so the boys could run thru it.wind was howling. I weigh about three bills and it was lifting me off the ground, if we had turned loose it would have blown to Houston . Hahaha

Hope Rocky just pounds that rock all night and we can get in the end zone and eat up some clock......

Matt I hope your rite, but if that wind gets to 30-40 mph, I hope the wind is at his back.

Year before last against thrall, it took twelve grown men to hold our teepee down so the boys could run thru it.wind was howling. I weigh about three bills and it was lifting me off the ground, if we had turned loose it would have blown to Houston . Hahaha

Hope Rocky just pounds that rock all night and we can get in the end zone and eat up some clock......

good luck to the indians and i pray there will be no injuries to anyone. safe travel to and from the game

How bout it Carlisle , y'all ready for this? Huh? Ready to strap em up? Get it onnnnn........

How bout it Carlisle , y'all ready for this? Huh? Ready to strap em up? Get it onnnnn........

Boys were fired up at the pep rally today Chain....hope we can take this one. I think the winner gets Alto right??

Boys were fired up at the pep rally today Chain....hope we can take this one. I think the winner gets Alto right??

Correct , if its Alto/Bosqueville will be in Teague next Friday , not sure on where Alto/Carlisle would be. Radio guys said West Rusk, might as well be a home game for Carlisle if that's case. I'm hoping Bullard or Whitehouse, maybe Chapel Hill.