5A Division II Region II Area Round: Longview vs McKinney Boyd

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (10-1) vs McKinney Body (7-4)  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • McKinney Boyd in a close one
    • McKinney Boyd in a blow out

May have played Bryan there in 1984 too.....but....I wouldn't remember that....LMAO.

I've never been to Wildcat Stadium I don't think....... seems like it could be a tight squeeze.

I am calling bull caca!!!

We played Jesuit there last year. It is not the Taj Mahal by any stretch, but we have played in some not so great stadiums in my memory.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am calling bull caca!!!

We played Jesuit there last year. It is not the Taj Mahal by any stretch, but we have played in some not so great stadiums in my memory.

aka any in Louisiana not named Independence Stadium.

I'm a fan of small school football so I don't get to see as many of the Longview games as I'd like to. I do listen live most of the time and I gotta point out that the Lobo's have a new receivers coach this season and that it's made a difference. The game against Rowlett is a prime example. The running game was stone walled in the first half. The receivers help spread the D with 11 catches and 200+ yards. Good luck the rest of the way Lobo's from Tatum

I'm a fan of small school football so I don't get to see as many of the Longview games as I'd like to. I do listen live most of the time and I gotta point out that the Lobo's have a new receivers coach this season and that it's made a difference. The game against Rowlett is a prime example. The running game was stone walled in the first half. The receivers help spread the D with 11 catches and 200+ yards. Good luck the rest of the way Lobo's from Tatum

Thank you Kustomz. As well as they held our run game, we might have had another outcome if not for our receivers AND quarterback.

Or at least why we were so far off the line. Why respect them that much?

I've had season tickets since 1980 and that has been an issue for just about every season since then (it seems). Occasionally we've had one or two guys that would just go out on their own and fix the problem, but 90% of the time it just seems like the Lobo secondary's goal is to watch the other team catch the ball and then try to tackle them later. Dennis Parker saw that and knew immediately how to beat us....and did it.

game time temp??

The closer it gets to the end of the week, we will be able to see hourly stuff. If the high for the day is 50, that will probably be around game time and as the sun goes down, it will probably be colder than we want it to be. Oh well, that is playoff football at it's finest!!

I posted this on 5A, so I will over here also. This is the coach of McBoyd talking about their bi-district win and how they plan to approach our Lobos. We are not certain why they think that a two hour bus ride is going to be to their advantage..........but ok!!

I posted this on 5A, so I will over here also. This is the coach of McBoyd talking about their bi-district win and how they plan to approach our Lobos. We are not certain why they think that a two hour bus ride is going to be to their advantage..........but ok!!

coachs' speak...but the other guy looks and sounds like a complete doofus

I don't think he's watched an ounce of Longview football.....and he definitely hasn't watched a single minute of Longview football this year if he thinks we don't pass.

That line is literally something that Allen coach said about us (and about 30 other different coaches). Might've been the case in the past, but this is literally one of the greatest passing seasons Longview football has ever seen. We would not be 10-1 without our passing game this year.

I didn't think I would ever say this, but GO LOBOS!!!

(now I know I am losing it)..lol

good luck guys, Its hard not to respect your program. you guys get it done every yr, and maximize your talent. I really like Coach King and his staff.

Nawl you ain't losing it...your just like pack07. Deep down you wanna be Lobo! I don't have all the authority myself to make that happen but I will call a emergency meeting with all my Lobo bro'hems to discuss your situation. But I must warn you...you know what they say bout being a Lobo doe...

Once you go dukey green...you get your heart ripped out come playoff time!!! Lol

Nawl you ain't losing it...your just like pack07. Deep down you wanna be Lobo! I don't have all the authority myself to make that happen but I will call a emergency meeting with all my Lobo bro'hems to discuss your situation. But I must warn you...you know what they say bout being a Lobo doe...

Once you go dukey green...you get your heart ripped out come playoff time!!! Lol

OMG!!!! That very well may be the funniest thing I have ever seen you post!!! EXCELLENT!!!

GO LOBOS!!!