SA vs Mart

SAWolfman

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes sir. everybody is beatable. last year sa really had a chance and they were gased at halftime. should be a great game.

Tank what does Mart like to do offensively? I saw where they had over 3500 yards of rushing offense returning this year. SA's weakness is their run D. Also, I know a few years their pass defense was built around speed up front for a quick pass rush. Do they still do that? SA's QB is pretty accurate when he has time to throw, and the two big WRs catch the ball well in traffic. How do you see the matchups?

Not huge on the D Line but have All State end back. Defense is smart and scrappy and quick. Secondary was young early but have really come to be a strong part of the team. I think we match up well in the secondary, one CB is 6'4 220. If SA has problems stopping the run, then it may be a long night....

Not huge on the D Line but have All State end back. Defense is smart and scrappy and quick. Secondary was young early but have really come to be a strong part of the team. I think we match up well in the secondary, one CB is 6'4 220. If SA has problems stopping the run, then it may be a long night....

how is your oline now? I feel it will be a matter of who gets the stops and has the least turnovers!

Joaquin ran the ball on them very effectively, even with them in a 10 man front most of the night.

Agreed....one or two stops or turnovers either way could be difference makers...OLine is solid...they also are all underclassmen, so they've been a work in progress...

How many Sr. starters does SA have? We have 2 on O and 6 on D...

how is your oline now? I feel it will be a matter of who gets the stops and has the least turnovers!

O-line is good and they are not going to panic if they get behind because they believe they can comeback on anybody.What you saw last year is about what you are going to see Friday night. IMO

O-line is good and they are not going to panic if they get behind because they believe they can comeback on anybody.What you saw last year is about what you are going to see Friday night. IMO

Our offense is basically the same..defense probably better...you coming to Crockett, Player???

Agreed....one or two stops or turnovers either way could be difference makers...OLine is solid...they also are all underclassmen, so they've been a work in progress...

How many Sr. starters does SA have? We have 2 on O and 6 on D...

4 on offense, 0 on defense

Our offense is basically the same..defense probably better...you coming to Crockett, Player???

Not going to be able to make this one ( have family coming in )but going to catch yall soon. Good luck to the Panthers !! I might add to my earlier post - Mart will not get out-coached. Just saying !!

Do you think Homegrown would put Teague's staff up against Mart's?

Now Rubberhammer, what do you think !!! LOL. I have all the respected for Rusty Nail and his staff as I have watched them since he has been at Mart.Get to see them against Teague but I usually catch a couple of playoff games as well.Not only is he a good coach but person as well. IMO

Now Rubberhammer, what do you think !!! LOL. I have all the respected for Rusty Nail and his staff as I have watched them since he has been at Mart.Get to see them against Teague but I usually catch a couple of playoff games as well.Not only is he a good coach but person as well. IMO

Agreed, I took him fishing one time. Funny guy

Mart big! SA could not stop the rams offensively who aren't near as athletic as Mart. With SA throwing the clock stops and creates more possessions for Mart. The linebackers are pretty good on D and will stop SA run game. SA will have to create turnovers and score off of them to keep pace.