SA vs Mart

SAWolfman

I think it brought them closer!

thats definitely the other side of the coin. kinda like tenaha last year. once everyone got on the same page it really started to click and we all believed.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn mart playing baylor this week who has been beat. Sa had a awesome team last year as mart did too. You think cosby and thomas were good last year you will see friday plus our other talent. We are healthy and had 2 weeks to prepare. Watching film on mart in district doesn't help. We are a different monster in the playoffs. Good luck

Damn mart playing baylor this week who has been beat. Sa had a awesome team last year as mart did too. You think cosby and thomas were good last year you will see friday plus our other talent. We are healthy and had 2 weeks to prepare. Watching film on mart in district doesn't help. We are a different monster in the playoffs. Good luck

I think everyone involved knows Mart is very very good this year.

Do you and your kinfolks ever get in battles with whose team could beat who? Like the year Quan and those guys played at Pennington field against Celina, i think, vs the team this year? Who wins?

Now Rubberhammer, what do you think !!! LOL. I have all the respected for Rusty Nail and his staff as I have watched them since he has been at Mart.Get to see them against Teague but I usually catch a couple of playoff games as well.Not only is he a good coach but person as well. IMO

+100 Have coached against and been around him for 15+ years and have the upmost respect for him and his programs. He is a great person.

How is Mart's passing game?

We can throw when we have too...which is not very often. Not many teams have shut down the run game this year. All receivers are quick and run good routes. Big 6'4 target on outside usually draws a lot of attention opening up the slots.

Do you and your kinfolks ever get in battles with whose team could beat who? Like the year Quan and those guys played at Pennington field against Celina, i think, vs the team this year? Who wins?

Not very much, cause everyone knows the 99 team would have smoked every other Mart team. Every team from 96-00 was loaded, but the 99 team was hungry for the Ring and were on a mission. 06 team that beat Cisco in Justin was pretty good too.

Not very much, cause everyone knows the 99 team would have smoked every other Mart team. Every team from 96-00 was loaded, but the 99 team was hungry for the Ring and were on a mission. 06 team that beat Cisco in Justin was pretty good too.

I can't imagine what a pick up game at your family reunion would look like...

Coached against most of those 96-00 teams.....it was ugly being on the other sideline (got beat bad). And to say, those boys knew how to win with class. PERIOD. They won like great teams should! HONOR

I can't imagine what a pick up game at your family reunion would look like...

Rubber....I'm scared to watch a football game with Tank....he tackled me twice and punched me in the chest once during the Baylor/Tech game the other day.....smh

Coached against most of those 96-00 teams.....it was ugly being on the other sideline (got beat bad). And to say, those boys knew how to win with class. PERIOD. They won like great teams should! HONOR

We have been blessed with two of the best guys and coaches ever in Terry Cron and Nail....

I hope SA comes out with a good game plan. The defense is not what it was last year, but the offense is 10x better I believe. I think you will be amazed with our Jr QB and receivers. Our RB will fight for every inch and is tough to bring down.

Better have the run game right. 20 mph wind and cold. Mart can pass the ball when they want to pass the ball. You have a choice. Stack the box. still get beat and open up the passing game lol.

It was a little rusty last year...but like you said..you havent had any need to use it....yet....but from what I saw on the TV from Jerry's world yall needed to incorporate it a little more earlier in the season!

It was a little rusty last year...but like you said..you havent had any need to use it....yet....but from what I saw on the TV from Jerry's world yall needed to incorporate it a little more earlier in the season!

Hagan Hutchinson was a beast on that Stamford team last year. Watching the tape of the state game over and over, that kid was either in on the tackle, or within 3 yards of the ball on every single play....he was scary good....

Hagan Hutchinson was a beast on that Stamford team last year. Watching the tape of the state game over and over, that kid was either in on the tackle, or within 3 yards of the ball on every single play....he was scary good....

100% deserving of both MVP awards. The year before he was the best player on the field against Mason as well. Made what seemed like every tackle on that running back.

I hope SA comes out with a good game plan. The defense is not what it was last year, but the offense is 10x better I believe. I think you will be amazed with our Jr QB and receivers. Our RB will fight for every inch and is tough to bring down.

I'll be rooting for the Wolves in this one! Going to be a tough struggle! go 10-1A!!!!

Hopefully next year will be a great showdown between your Jr QB and receivers and our Jr QB and receivers.

I'll be rooting for the Wolves in this one! Going to be a tough struggle! go 10-1A!!!!

Hopefully next year will be a great showdown between your Jr QB and receivers and our Jr QB and receivers.

We will lose those two big receivers, but we have some great guys stepping up!