SA vs Mart

SAWolfman

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The young SA defense will never stop Mart. Not sure SA will put up many points either. Their offense is mediocre at best. Good playoff experience, but the road ends for SA.

2300 yard passer, 2 1000 yard rushers, 1000 yard receiver and 2 receivers over 10 touchdowns says differently

2300 yard passer, 2 1000 yard rushers, 1000 yard receiver and 2 receivers over 10 touchdowns says differently

+1. Plus they put up these numbers against quality opponents. How is it that Im the only one in our area that thinks SA has a shot?

+1. Plus they put up these numbers against quality opponents. How is it that Im the only one in our area that thinks SA has a shot?

I think they have a shot, I just believe they have to play mistake-free football, catch a couple of breaks, and hope that the bye week slows Mart down.

IFFF SA can keep the ball and keep it out of Mart's hands....then make a few stops....they will win this game. But, if Mart is going to stick to the run, then SA may be forced to air it out!

Scoreboard watchers and name readers are abundant. You aren't one of them.

And I don't say that saying mart isn't very good, because they are well deserving of their status.

Scoreboard watchers and name readers are abundant. You aren't one of them.

And I don't say that saying mart isn't very good, because they are well deserving of their status.

This is a big game....but SA has only had big games ALL year. look at that schedule. Only one cupcake. Guys I just really think they have a shot.

with athletes like #4, #10, #32 and #7; yes SA has a shot. I can promise you if those two receivers get a step on anyone, they're gone! Neither Thomas or Cosby will catch them. BUT SA will have to play better run defense and I think that they will because of the different offense philosophy of Mart. It's gonna be a very competitive game. It may come down to who has the ball last. I'm predicting SA wins in another thriller - 42-41

So what exactly happened in the Alto game? Turnovers, mistakes, or just got outplayed? I saw that score on FNR and didn't believe it...had to call my buddy from Alto to verify.

it was in Alto...lol.

SA has got to get ahead early. In their most recent 2 losses the defense played it's tail off for the first quarter or so and the offense didn't capitalize. It went downhill from there. If the defense gets a stop or two early they have got to make it hurt and go get points on the board. Plain and simple

So what exactly happened in the Alto game? Turnovers, mistakes, or just got outplayed? I saw that score on FNR and didn't believe it...had to call my buddy from Alto to verify.

I could give an honest to goodness answer and it would come across as excuses and I'd rather not face the ridicule that comes with it.

I could give an honest to goodness answer and it would come across as excuses and I'd rather not face the ridicule that comes with it.

from what I heard it was low snaps that bounced off the qb's leg twice? and directly led to scores, then the breaks came off and the floodgates opened. this is all hear say though, I wasnt there.

from what I heard it was low snaps that bounced off the qb's leg twice? and directly led to scores, then the breaks came off and the floodgates opened. this is all hear say though, I wasnt there.

They just simply gave up once the flood gates opened.