Cowboys @ Giants

Dallas @ New York  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Dallas Cowboys (5 - 5)
    • New York Giants (4 - 6)

Okay Romo lovers...

4 mins to go in a tie game. This is where Elite QB's put game winning drives together.

Let's see what he does!

Umm, 24-21 Dallas. So does this mean...

Nah, you'll never say it. :)

Look at that! Romo took us down for the win!

Way to go Romo!!!

HOLY COW!!!!!

I stand corrected. :)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a crappy crew we got calling this game. If one says catch and the other says incomplete, how bout a booth review? Pathetic

That's a fine question! Whole thing didn't make sense. And coaches not being able to challenge in last 2 minutes is a steaming crock full!! Always have thought it's BS!

There was NO WAY the booth was going to review that in New York. Thank goodness it didn't cause Dallas to lose.

If they make a decision on whether to review it or not just based on where their playing then someone needs to be fired. I highly doubt that that's how it works.

Got to give the 32nd rank defense props for steping it up for the most part

I give them props for stepping up when they did, but they still give up way too much yardage. I know that they have injuries on that defense, but they have to show some pride. However, upon saying that, I will give them "some" props for getting the stops that they needed in order to win. Minus the no touch touchdown, and minus BJ Webb looking completely lost on the other touchdown in the corner which brought the game to two points.

Thank goodness Hatcher came back.

If they make a decision on whether to review it or not just based on where their playing then someone needs to be fired. I highly doubt that that's how it works.

All of us agree that the booth should have at least reviewed it, even after Garrett called a time out. But it didn't happen, even though it was clearly a catch on the replay. So I wonder why the booth didn't call for a review?

There was no excuse for that. Clearly a catch and he was down.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I'm glad the Cowboys won, and we'll be two games over .500 after Thanksgiving. This one was still too close for my liking, even if it was up in NY.

Yep, way too close for comfort for me too! Shouldn't have been though. Some seriously boneheaded plays on both sides of the ball really hurt them today. And the penalties........Lord have mercy! But, as they say, as win's a win.

Yep, way too close for comfort for me too! Shouldn't have been though. Some seriously boneheaded plays on both sides of the ball really hurt them today. And the penalties........Lord have mercy! But, as they say, as win's a win.

Refs got a little carried away on penalties with a couple for both sides being really ticky-tack.

He lost control of the ball when he hid the ground and slid to a stop. You can clearly se the loose ball under his body. No review required.

You need a bigger tv! He clearly had possession and was clearly down before the ball even remotely moved. Once you are down, you are down. The review was warranted and flawed in this case.

He lost control of the ball when he hid the ground and slid to a stop. You can clearly se the loose ball under his body. No review required.

He has control all the way to the ground. When his knee touches, he's down, and the ball is secured. The play ends. Whether it comes lose after shouldn't matter. Was a catch, should have been reviewed, and another complete miss for this ref crew.