Mart Graham resigns in Mount Pleasant

Smoaky

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good list. Davis has done a very good job at Clarksville. It isnt just a basketball school anymore, they expect to win in football now as well..(BBall is still extremely important)

yep. I'm a big D. Davis fan. I remember when he was pushed out of QC. Very Wrong. Would like to see him get the opportunity if he were interested.

Everyone thus far that has speculated has been wrong. I am very close to the situation, actually in the situation. This will be Kerry Strong's job to turn down. MPISD has to play the game for a couple of weeks. You can write this one down...in pen.

Actually I can tell you that ur wrong. Ik for a fact that Strong will not b the head coach bc they are most likely gonna hire a former player that is coaching in West Texas. Ik the school board personnel very well and they are very good friends of mine. I can tell you Strong is not even on the list for considetation. Ika few that are on the list but the alum is first. They wont talk to anybody till the year is over.

Just wasting time this morning. Some names that cross my mind:

Dewaski Davis

Robert Manley

Whitney Keeling

Jeff Harrell

Kyle Preston

Darren Preston

Barry Bowman - not endorsing this guy

Jerrod Baugh

Chris Smith

They are definitely not going after Bowman. Bc of whatever happened in Paris. The others I dont think are on the list but I can talk to my buddy thats on the school board and let ya know.

How can you go from telling me that I am wrong to then saying who they are most LIKELY going to hire? Either you know or you dont and let me be the first to tell you that you are not correct. One of us is wrong and it is not me. This one is like a Christmas present with Kerry Strong's name on it...all wrapped up.

Bc most likely they will hire this alum if he wants it. Bc most of them want him bc he can get the kids to play again. There is only a few people on this page that know more about MP athletics than me and u are definitely not one of them. Kerry Strong is not on their list of applicants or even close to who they want to hire.

I am the only one here that is 100% rock solid in his thoughts on this....................I do not have a clue. Good Luck as we need MP to regain their strut. Maybe you can get good enough to start playing DF again............................................

I am the only one here that is 100% rock solid in his thoughts on this....................I do not have a clue. Good Luck as we need MP to regain their strut. Maybe you can get good enough to start playing DF again............................................

Wish we could play yall again. It would b fun but I dont think UIL would allow it to happen with us being 2 classifications bigger. Wish they would tho.

Wish we could play yall again. It would b fun but I dont think UIL would allow it to happen with us being 2 classifications bigger. Wish they would tho.

No it would twist their panties because they could swindle $0 from that great home and home gate. Those games in the 70's was what it is all about . Even the fight.

UIL has nothing to say about scheduling a school 2 classes smaller. Great t-shirt idea...maybe I dont know as much as I think I do.

If im wrong then im wrong. I will admit it. But I have always been told that a team can not play more than a classification up or down. Now quit trolling on a MP page when u dont know whats even going on in MP. U prolly dont even know where old Sam Parker field is.

No it would twist their panties because they could swindle $0 from that great home and home gate. Those games in the 70's was what it is all about . Even the fight.

The 90s games were pretty good too. My brother in law played for MP in the 90s and my cousins played for Dfield. Loved watching them play against each other. I didnt know there was a fight in the 70s. My dad tells me stories but never told me that. I gotta ask him about it.

In the 70 game a controversial call, in DF, ended the game in their favor. A field filling fight broke out. Carried MP coach Donnie Lawrence to the Morris County jail. In from college I walk out on the field and was approached by the biggest monster on the field. He asks......Where you from? I answer .....Dallas. no need guessing wrong.

Those games are what you use to describe a rivalry.

For years MP got back at DF by sending PA Thomas to officiate

In the 70 game a controversial call, in DF, ended the game in their favor. A field filling fight broke out. Carried MP coach Donnie Lawrence to the Morris County jail. In from college I walk out on the field and was approached by the biggest monster on the field. He asks......Where you from? I answer .....Dallas. no need guessing wrong.

Those games are what you use to describe a rivalry.

For years MP got back at DF by sending PA Thomas to officiate

Thats great. I love the old football stories. I wasnt born till the late 80s. So hearing stories like these are great. Ik MP and DF was a big rivalry in the 90s too. Some of the better games I have been to. They should play again. Even if MP isnt on DFs level I think it would b a great game bc MP will play up to them bc it is a rivalry game.

Thats great. I love the old football stories. I wasnt born till the late 80s. So hearing stories like these are great. Ik MP and DF was a big rivalry in the 90s too. Some of the better games I have been to. They should play again. Even if MP isnt on DFs level I think it would b a great game bc MP will play up to them bc it is a rivalry game.

True words spoken; DF and MP was a true rivalry like DF-Gilmer, DF-Atlanta, and DF-Gladewater.