White oak vs Newton

roughneck21

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to a great game with the Roughnecks, they will be a tough test for the Newton defense.

The Newton offense has been a machine this season racking up 4,454 yards on the ground and 953 yards in the air. Once all the totals come in I'll put up some more stats.

What are some season stats for the Roughnecks?

Congrats to both teams for advancing to the third round!

Looking forward to a great game with the Roughnecks, they will be a tough test for the Newton defense.

The Newton offense has been a machine this season racking up 4,454 yards on the ground and 953 yards in the air. Once all the totals come in I'll put up some more stats.

What are some season stats for the Roughnecks?

Congrats to both teams for advancing to the third round!

I'll get some stats for ya NN, but it might be Mon when I get to work. Someone might get it up before then.

I'm glad these seniors are turning some heads now. Real classy group. I personally think they're the team to take down newton. Executing spread offense the same way Cameron yoe had last year with a solid defense against the run. Shutout grandview last night in the second half. Gonna be a fun night in lufkin

I'm glad these seniors are turning some heads now. Real classy group. I personally think they're the team to take down newton. Executing spread offense the same way Cameron yoe had last year with a solid defense against the run. Shutout grandview last night in the second half. Gonna be a fun night in lufkin

Its possible, however the young O and D lines that Newton had last year are older, more experienced, smarter and stronger this year.