Raiders @ Cowboys

Oakland @ Dallas  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Thanksgiving Day Battle?

• Dallas Cowboys (6 - 5)
    • Oakland Raiders (4 - 7)

I'm going to say:

Dallas 38

Oakland 14

NFC East Standings Week 12:

Cowboys 6 - 5....(4 - 0 Division).....(6 - 2 NFC)

Eagles 6 - 5.....(3 - 2 Division).....(5 - 2 NFC)

Giants 4 - 7....(1 - 3 Division)....(3 - 5 NFC)

Redskins 3 - 8....(0 - 3 Division).....(1 - 7 NFC)

This weeks games:

Raiders @ Cowboys

Cardinals @ Eagles

Giants @ Redskins

Game will be a lot closer. Dallas will win but play to their opponents' level.

Hoping for no more injuries since after Thanksgiving, Dallas will have 10 days till their next game which would be a mini bye for them and could use the rest in an effort to gain back Wilcox, Lee, Claiborne and even allow Austin to heal even more.

I'm a bit more optimistic about the Raider game than I was prior to Sunday. The Cowboys ran 15 playaction passes; they only had run 37 the entire year, dead last in the NFL and the fewest of any team since 2011.

The difference was noticeable. They're were still too many dropped passes and 3rd down plays that blew up in their faces, but the guys were getting far more open that usual, especially Witten. They also went back to using Escobar more, and the running game improved dramatically.

Claiborne/Lee are still likely out for the Raiders, so the Cowboys signed Sterling Moore back to the squad. On the flip side, Mike Jenkins suffered a concussion Sunday and may not play.

Cowboys win another one against a lame opponent ...

At least Dallas has played a very good schedule so far. I remember several years where teams like New England played the weakest schedule and they had one of the best records the years before. There is no favoritism in the NFL. LOL!

Well, it's official, we're gonna lose to the Raiders tomorrow. The Cowboys announced that they will be wearing their blue jerseys for the Thanksgiving game.

I saw that too. I don't believe in luck, but I hate those uniforms. If they're going to wear them, they might as well play in the Cotton Bowl.

Well, I might as well post something about this game cause I probably won't be no where near my computer tomorrow.

Cowboys will most likely force me to be at the edge of my seat instead of just relaxing with family after a big Thanksgiving meal, when they should be blowing the Raiders out of the water.

33-17 Boys

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Have you ever seen professional coaches like the Cowboys not have the ability to make adjustments? Not just from week to week but in game as well. They are the worst Ive ever seen and honestly the Cowboys have the wins they have now in spite of the coaches.

We cant pick up anything on first down. Given up on the run already but when we do run we run the stretch which develops way too slow. Too many third and longs. What y'all see fellas is almost all coaching.

Pretty cool when your $50 million cornerback gives up two iso routes to a guy with 5 career catches for a first down and a TD.

It happens to the best of them. The coverage was there and Holmes made a great adjustment for the catch. Defense was solid. BTW it was down on the 1 yard line. TD came on next play.