Raiders @ Cowboys

Oakland @ Dallas  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Thanksgiving Day Battle?

• Dallas Cowboys (6 - 5)
    • Oakland Raiders (4 - 7)

We all know Kiffin is a joke!!!

At some point, the blame HAS to be put on the players. The results were the same last season with Rob Ryan as the defensive coordinator. No, this defense has got to man up and play. Ware jumping offsides on a consistent basis. No pressure whatsoever on that Raiders offensive line. At some point, the defense has to be held accountable for their lack of plays.

Jeff Heath seems to be playing much better. He is all over the field now and is making plays. Sure wish we could get better push on the defensive line. The qb's have too much time to get rid of the ball.

I am taking this win as it is just because Dallas laid an egg up till the last drive in the 2nd qtr.

Dallas gets this mini bye and they need to heal up.

At some point, the blame HAS to be put on the (people that are drafting the) players. The results were the same last season with Rob Ryan as the defensive coordinator. No, this defense has got to man up and play. Ware jumping offsides on a consistent basis. No pressure whatsoever on that Raiders offensive line. At some point, the defense has to be held accountable for their lack of plays.

Fixed. Nah I agree with you mostly. Ultimately the players are the ones that blow coverage/can't get off blocks/whatever the case may be. I think great coaching goes a heck of a long way too though.