UIL realignment (reminder)

Eagleborn

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol that #### for Tatum hoops.

To be honest I think 3A/(next year's) 4A in some respects is easier than (current) 2A basketball. It just depends on how the region is drawn up, if you're likely to meet a Dallas or Houston ISD team in the early rounds. Those are the ones who are daunting. Otherwise, it's not like 3A/4A east Texas basketball is any great shakes.

A friend of mine told me some things about you. Could be same friends as yours.

I know you will erase this post, even though I have copied it for future reasons, but you or anyone else can't go by hearsay. I have friends from tatum and they have had 3 kids graduate there, they even said that didn't know how tatum remained 2A. I don't prevaricate eaglehorn.

I think its odd that Tatum dropped to 2A few years back and now all the sudden they are 4A? Someone didn't have their shoes off during previous counts, lol.

I think it's odd that just about every current 3A school will be in 4A with them.

Odd.

Not really they were a few kids away from 3a got a few kids and were put in 3a which was named 4a. I am not sure why you are struggling with this.

Look a lot of schools have remained 2A forever it seems, and of course they dominate in sports. One being a basketball power house 1 hour N/E. I have a lot of teaching and coaching friends that have said Tatum, and that school in question should have remained 3A. I know sometimes that the count is weird, sans Longview 2,100 and Allen 6,00...go figure.

We are only moving up 1 class, why and how are y'all struggling with this?

No, they are moving up 2 classes... 2a big school jumping 3a small school, 3a big school and going into 4a small school. I mean I did not know that Tatum was having such a population growth being a suburb of Beckville....Maybe Tatum has been playing with the snapshot numbers because they could afford to and now they can't?

No, they are moving up 2 classes... 2a big school jumping 3a small school, 3a big school and going into 4a small school. I mean I did not know that Tatum was having such a population growth being a suburb of Beckville....Maybe Tatum has been playing with the snapshot numbers because they could afford to and now they can't?

So Tatum will be playing against Whitehouse and Mt. Pleasant and Marshall and Hallsville, etc, etc? I guess Beckvile has been hiding numbers as well seeing how they are jumping up into 2A? Seriously, do you not get that we are just jumping up by 1 class?