Quarterfinals. Leonard 28 Cooper 20....Final

Bulldognation1

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shouldn't say this without ever having seen Leonard play, but I predict a beat down of epic proportions. A physical whipping the likes Leonard has never seen this year.

Cooper is gelling at exactly the right time and it's going to take an extra special team to stop them if any can.........and Leonard certainly isn't it.

Just my opinion, mind you.

While Commerce would be ideal for short travel, I figure both schools will be trying to secure one of the really nice stadiums in the Metroplex. From Cooper's perspective (and probably Leonard's too for that matter), this is a special season and it's hard to gauge when it might happen again. Might as well make it as fancy of a playoff journey as possible.

Plus, these two teams played there last year so Leonard might not want to play there again this year.

I shouldn't say this without ever having seen Leonard play, but I predict a beat down of epic proportions. A physical whipping the likes Leonard has never seen.

Cooper is gelling at exactly the right time and it's going to take an extra special team to stop them if any can.........and Leonard certainly isn't it.

Just my opinion, mind you.

I think Leonard has seen a few beat downs over the last decade or so.

Oh yeah, who hasn't dreamed of playing in majestic Wylie Stadium?

So which radio station has been carrying Cooper's playoff games?

What I was thinking. Stadium isn't as nice as Commerce in my opinion. Stephenville triangulation theory by Matt Diggs comes to mind.