Quarterfinals. Leonard 28 Cooper 20....Final

Bulldognation1

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May have to go watch this game since it is on my off day. I saw Cooper against Henrietta and was impressed. I've already bought a ticket for the Class 1A and 2A finals. Hopefully, I will see Cooper there. Good luck to the Bulldogs and safe travels to both teams and no injuries.

Totally awesome playoff venue!!

Definitely one of our all time favorites, bar none.

Enjoy their hospitality & have a great game Bulldogs.

Best of Luck to ya!!!

We are truly blessed with some of the best volunteers. They share the pride we have in our facilities and our schools. We are also looking forward to that day very soon when the Omaha-Paul Pewitt 'Bremmer' Bulls roll out that mascot at RCISD Stadium. That is truly one of the highlights of our many games we have hosted. We need a 'Hall of Fame' playoff game remembrance. I'm sure Paul-Pewitt would be one of the first inducted.

We have also hosted now, several State Quarterfinal games. This one between Leonard and Cooper is going to be one of those great ones as well. We have seen both of these teams play this year at Royse City. Both have claimed big playoff wins to keep them in the running for a State Championship. The game between Leonard and Edgewood was an incredible overtime thriller. And Cooper....well their equally incredible 2013 dream season continues and they are certainly not a 'Cinderella' quality football team. They are solid from every angle and State Championship bound if they can get by the Tigers. Gonna be a slobber knocker...be there if any way possible!

Cooper should have no problem in this game. I know a lot of the kids on this team, they've been playing together since they 7-8 years old. You can bet they know each other and how they play the game. Cooper will come out fired up.

Cooper 42

Leonard 14

We are truly blessed with some of the best volunteers. They share the pride we have in our facilities and our schools. We are also looking forward to that day very soon when the Omaha-Paul Pewitt 'Bremmer' Bulls roll out that mascot at RCISD Stadium. That is truly one of the highlights of our many games we have hosted. We need a 'Hall of Fame' playoff game remembrance. I'm sure Paul-Pewitt would be one of the first inducted.

We have also hosted now, several State Quarterfinal games. This one between Leonard and Cooper is going to be one of those great ones as well. We have seen both of these teams play this year at Royse City. Both have claimed big playoff wins to keep them in the running for a State Championship. The game between Leonard and Edgewood was an incredible overtime thriller. And Cooper....well their equally incredible 2013 dream season continues and they are certainly not a 'Cinderella' quality football team. They are solid from every angle and State Championship bound if they can get by the Tigers. Gonna be a slobber knocker...be there if any way possible!

If the bulldogs win tomorrow, they'll still have a huge challenge ahead of them in either Cisco or Canadian in order to get to Arlington.