Which ET Team Has Best Shot at a Championship?

Vernon

Which team has the best shot at winning state?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One

• Carthage
    • Chapel Hill
    • Kilgore
    • Gladewater
    • White Oak
    • New Boston
    • Daingerfield
    • Waskom
    • Tenaha
    • Cooper

Daingerfield has the best shot to make it to the game but I think if white oak can make it they will win it. I see Carthage winning as well

I would love to see WO vs DF.

DF would match up great with WO. DF's pass rush is it's strength. WO will have to stop DF's athletes on offense.

I like DF's chances.

I would have to agree with you on how DF would match up against WO, but they will match up well against Wall! That's who they will face, if they can get past Franklin and Yoe. If the weather holds up DF will get beat by NB, if weather does not, DF will get beat next week by Wall! If the weather is good, and Eastland somehow beats Wall, then maybe we would see that match-up!!!

I would have to agree with you on how DF would match up against WO, but they will match up well against Wall! That's who they will face, if they can get past Franklin and Yoe. If the weather holds up DF will get beat by NB, if weather does not, DF will get beat next week by Wall! If the weather is good, and Eastland somehow beats Wall, then maybe we would see that match-up!!!

lol

OK Nostradamus.

Wall hasn't won anything yet. And, DF is better than NB, rain, sleet, hail, hurricane or tsunami.

We played W.O. in 1988 and won 49-21 in Bi-District. We had like over 500 yards rushing that night. The roughnecks scored one of their touchdowns on a fumblerooskie play.

D.A. broke a players facemask at halftime slamming it against the wall of the locker room. The helmet not the player. (in a game we won by 28 points) lol

True story.