Waskom Vs Refugio

wildcatball

You would think you would want the team that beat you to win state so you can say the state champs beat by only two point...I would

Well I don't, I wanna see Waskom lose, does not matter if you lost to the state champ. If you not FIRST then you Last.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its OK Bra, "Just Let It Go" That hate will eat you up inside. We know your troubled. There are people that can help you with that. You need a Hug?

Hey BRA listen BRA, there is no hate towards Waskom, just a strong dislike. Besides, my Grandfather told me it was a sin to hate. I might go hug a random Refugio player after the game, I plan to be there Thursday. Speaking of hugs Wildcat you will be needing one around halftime along with some tissue after that QB has thrown for bout 4-5 scores.

Hey BRA listen BRA, there is no hate towards Waskom, just a strong dislike. Besides, my Grandfather told me it was a sin to hate. I might go hug a random Refugio player after the game, I plan to be there Thursday.

Speaking of hugs Wildcat you will be needing one around halftime along with some tissue after that QB has thrown for bout 4-5 scores.

nah because we will have run for 6 or 7. ;p

Wild74 I agree with you.....I can remember when I was a little kitten hearing about Refugio, when their legend of titles begin to grow I was playing with the Ally Cats but sorry to say when I got to be a big Wildcat we were bouncing the round ball while they were still throwing the football......lol......rightfully they have earned their reputation as a great program and this will be a great battle of the two Cats......no prediction from me but I can say with Pride----I'm sure proud to be a WW fan! Go CATS---GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Don't know if its true or not but legend has it that when two Wildcats got into a terrible cat fight one bit the tail off the other thus a Bobcat resulted. meow!
Wild74 I agree with you.....I can remember when I was a little kitten hearing about Refugio, when their legend of titles begin to grow I was playing with the Ally Cats but sorry to say when I got to be a big Wildcat we were bouncing the round ball while they were still throwing the football......lol......rightfully they have earned their reputation as a great program and this will be a great battle of the two Cats......no prediction from me but I can say with Pride----I'm sure proud to be a WW fan! Go CATS---GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Don't know if its true or not but legend has it that when two Wildcats got into a terrible cat fight one bit the tail off the other thus a Bobcat resulted. meow![/quot

Yeah Refugio has tremendous tradition, the whole county expects to go this deep every year and they do make it quite often and I am glad to se new blood coming out of East Texas this should be a fun game.

Now as the legend goes after the one cat bit the tail off of the other the tailless one turned around and beat the heck out of the other cat, beat him so bad he ran away into the piney East Texas woods and with no home became a WILD cat.

Hey BRA listen BRA, there is no hate towards Waskom, just a strong dislike. Besides, my Grandfather told me it was a sin to hate. I might go hug a random Refugio player after the game, I plan to be there Thursday. Speaking of hugs Wildcat you will be needing one around halftime along with some tissue after that QB has thrown for bout 4-5 scores.

Well little buddy, you can come sit right next to me and we can console each other either way it goes.

Wild74 I agree with you.....I can remember when I was a little kitten hearing about Refugio, when their legend of titles begin to grow I was playing with the Ally Cats but sorry to say when I got to be a big Wildcat we were bouncing the round ball while they were still throwing the football......lol......rightfully they have earned their reputation as a great program and this will be a great battle of the two Cats......no prediction from me but I can say with Pride----I'm sure proud to be a WW fan! Go CATS---GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Don't know if its true or not but legend has it that when two Wildcats got into a terrible cat fight one bit the tail off the other thus a Bobcat resulted. meow![/quot

Yeah Refugio has tremendous tradition, the whole county expects to go this deep every year and they do make it quite often and I am glad to se new blood coming out of East Texas this should be a fun game.

Now as the legend goes after the one cat bit the tail off of the other the tailless one turned around and beat the heck out of the other cat, beat him so bad he ran away into the piney East Texas woods and with no home became a WILD cat.

Good luck Waskom from CC! Hope you guys put it on Refugio. History is just that, but look it up, I think East Texas teams have a pretty good track record vs Region IV. Especially Refugio. I know Corrigan beat them the only time they have faced each other & I think Groveton did as well. Get after them & bring it on home!

Thanks dude, our kids will give it their best shot. Been a good ride thus far, ain't ready for it to end now!! Hope to run into you guys next year!!

gonna be a great game. two good teams in semis. one with great tradition, one working on a tradition.regardless who wins on scoreboard, both teams are still great. takes a lot of talent to play this deep. no head should hang after game. going with district rivals to win. good luck to both teams, and will pray for no injurys. Waskom.

location has a lot to do with this tradition. I think it would be disaster for Waskom to blitz heavy and get moving up the field. Refugio's QB will have a field day with that. They better have dline work lateral down the line of scrimmage and contain him. Also Waskom will need those linebackers to get back into passing lanes and hook curl postions. If they can force a few stops I think there offense will be the best defense. If the game goes fast Refugio will have a huge advantage.

Yep, Big Ed and his "Mankini" is the first that comes to mind :lol:

Met Big Ed. Didn't see no mankini though. Everybody had on lots of raingear. He was all right. Really did seem like a nice fella.

Hope the kids can gear up for a 5 hour bus ride to a game, play it, go home 5 hours, be in class the next day. I will be staying the night in a motel. Too old for such a schedule.

location has a lot to do with this tradition. I think it would be disaster for Waskom to blitz heavy and get moving up the field. Refugio's QB will have a field day with that. They better have dline work lateral down the line of scrimmage and contain him. Also Waskom will need those linebackers to get back into passing lanes and hook curl postions. If they can force a few stops I think there offense will be the best defense. If the game goes fast Refugio will have a huge advantage.

I hope refugio can work diligently on taking good angles and filling all gaps because if waskom gets even the smallest crease they will score. Waskom is capable of putting up 70 in this one.

micotrav, on 10 Dec 2013-1:07AM

Leonard 11-3 vs Cisco 14-0, Cisco may be the Aledo of 2A. But that is of little concern for Leonard, they will be ready.

This ^^^^^ game it seems here on the forum is just an after thought or no thought, compared to the Refugio vs Waskom game.

Probably because neither of those teams are really East Texas schools. Waskom is an East Texas school so more people are familiar with them that use this forum. Also the intrigue of an East Texas newcomer in Waskom playing a school that most are familiar with on this board.