New Boston Lions vs Wall Hawks

kooldown54

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened to Wall vs Eastland game, seems like if y'all can stay focused and play assignment football you can win this game! Big backs with speed, which I know y'all can match them with your D. They will go for it on 4th down in their own territory...Go get it boys!

I feel like new boston can stop walls run game. The question to me is can new boston score on wall? Through 14 games wall has only given up 180 points as far as I know. I've got new boston in a close game by 2 scores

Btw good luck fellas

That will definitely be interesting. I'm sure the NB coaches that watched the Wall game yesterday have already figured out the offensive game plan for NB.

New Boston has given up 204 points through 14 games but I believe all that goes out the window being this deep in the playoffs.

If it wasn't for the interception late in the 4th the Wall / Eastland game could have been a different story.

i dont think Dacy is faster than Gladney/Johnson/Dedmom. i will take our chance is a foot race with either of these DB's. the key to defending Walls O, to me, is the D-ends. Their O keys on the d-end, if he crashes when the QB puts the ball in the belly of Masters(FB) he will pull and go to the outside, with a pitch man running with him. our D-ends and OL;s have to play smart, contain the QB and have someone there for the pitchman. go to google, search: Luke Dacy HUDL, he has several public highlights. good player, but NOT SCARY!!