#2 Kilgore Bulldogs v defending state champion Stephenville Yellow Jackets

DLine06

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the BIG K for a convincing win today....they came and they conquered. And they avenged last season's loss. They are not rated #2 in Class 3A for nothing. Another good season for the Jellojackets, but just not the team that has been tested. We saw that against Big Spring. Now you see why.

As dominate as Kilgore was. Im still amazed no D1 school is looking at players on this team.

Someone needs to get some highlight tapes and send something over to some coaches.

Texas Tech coach Trey Haverty recruits the East Texas area. I'll drop a message.

I would too! I have never heard of that team. Stephanieville? lol

Here's something funny... we all heard the same thing last season. I'm not saying Stephenville is going to whoop Kilgore like some of the posters on here are saying Kilgore is going to whoop Stephenville.

Funny moment, when Stidham was throwing the ball all over the field last night, I peaked up in the press box to see Kilgore's coaches reactions. They looked frustrated. They kept shaking thier heads and blowing the cheeks full of air. lol It was pretty funny. Good luck!

More like the coaches were licking there chops!!!

I think Kaufman vs S'Ville would been a better game. Edge going to kaufman...

I give that to Stephenville.

The Yellow Jackets started slow these last two weeks but this time Kilgore buried them for good.

Good win Kilgore..........and beat Carthage!!!!!

Slow down there fella, I mean, Carthage was pulling for Kilgore in THIS GAME because we , as you & EVERYONE ELSE wants a DOGFIGHT @'Jerry's place.... That being said, CARTHAGE won't be the "stroll in the park" that Stephenville was! THAT game will be WAR!!!! GO CARTHAGE DAWGS!!!!

Slow down there fella, I mean, Carthage was pulling for Kilgore in THIS GAME because we , as you & EVERYONE ELSE wants a DOGFIGHT @'Jerry's place.... That being said, CARTHAGE won't be the "stroll in the park" that Stephenville was! THAT game will be WAR!!!! GO CARTHAGE DAWGS!!!!

All DAWGS go to Jerry World but only one can go to Texas State Championship Heaven!