Battle of the RED DAWGS - Carthage vs. Kilgore - 3A Div. I STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

DawgDaze

Which DAWGS bite Harder??  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins THE STATE TITLE

• Kilgore Bulldogs
    • Carthage Bulldogs

Man, some of y'all are going to have no life after this game with all the posts you've been making!

Totally agree with CarthDawg on Jerry Jones watching the game. He's already been on the receiving end of what two East Texas QBs can do. Now he can see two entire teams do their thing.

I think this will be the closest game of all the championship games because of 1) the familiarity of the two teams because 2) they're just so dang close to each other compared to the teams in any other game. I mean, what are the odds of two teams scrimmaging in August then playing for the 'Ship in December?

Kilgore/Carthage will be the best game of championship weekend. Hands down.

From the sound of most posts on here, the consensus seems to indicate this game will be a defensive struggle. My opinion is considerably different. I look at both offenses and have to think both will get their points. I think the last couple of possessions for both teams will be crucial. I think 40 something to 40 something. I will for sure take the over on 78 1/2 points. NOW.......that being said, I reserve the right to continue to stir the pot.

just quotin'Larry th' Cable Guy!!! Lol!

I know Carthdawg.......just funnin ya. Come on Friday! Fired up for our game and the Argyle vs Fairfield game. Like I said earlier, Gilmer is the best we played thus far. Interested in seeing what the team that took out a very good Gilmer team, can do with Fairfield.

I know Carthdawg.......just funnin ya. Come on Friday! Fired up for our game and the Argyle vs Fairfield game. Like I said earlier, Gilmer is the best we played thus far. Interested in seeing what the team that took out a very good Gilmer team, can do with Fairfield.

I can't wait... But at the same time, I know this is the LAST GAME of 2013 & I ain't ready for it to end!!

I can't wait... But at the same time, I know this is the LAST GAME of 2013 & I ain't ready for it to end!!

I hear ya! Post football depression really sets in the day after the superbowl for me! I'm not a big basketball fan. Wish I was. I am a huge MLB fan. Catchers and pitchers report in 58 days!

I hear ya! Post football depression really sets in the day after the superbowl for me! I'm not a big basketball fan. Wish I was. I am a huge MLB fan. Catchers and pitchers report in 58 days!

Me too, lugnut... Never did get hooked on round ball. Like you, Baseball is a more exciting, strategic sport! Got to go to Game 6 of the World Series Rangers & Cardinals!!!