**UIL TEXAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS THREAD**

Eagleborn

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a fan I will say both of the 1a games were not very entertaining to me. I know if they were my home team I would think different about it. There was no hitting to speak of not a lot of hustle by anyone and a lot of bad tackling. The 2a games were a little better with cisco playing with emotion for 4qts. I didn't think they would be able to stay that strong late in the game since they had pulled off their starters so many times this season. Now on to day two the carthage-kilgore game should be good its only ashamed that they had to play in jerry world and not here where we could see it in person locally. Congrats to all the winners you did win it so enjoy it to all the what ifs out there you probably would not have played any better either. If your team had won last week you would have had your chance.

Yea. Scored on first drive. Went right down the field. Kilgore got it now.

BTW, Kilgore announcers just said they won't be calling Carthage names because they can't see their numbers since they're so far away. Hmm.

They may have a point.

There in the end zone pretty much.

Surprised they don't have a spotter.

I hope coach green is taking notes on how diverse the Carthage offense is. I could only imagine if we had this coaching staff smh.

This is why I want their coaching staff. I've seen them several times in the last few years..

Tyler refs. Yep everybody is at a disadvantage.

lmaoooo