Football withdrawal

BigRedFan

I have had the shakes and seem very depressed, I started wearing my hoodie as it gives me some unknown confront...Jethro can confirm this is me....I will withdraw back to political chat if my old buddy's over there will let me come back in...

Got home at 2 am this morning from Jerry's world. My wallet is empty, My back side is sore, and my knees are permanently bent, but lots of great games this year. First one Stamford coming back with 34 unanswered points in the second half, put those Shiner fans into a state of shock. I know, I was sitting among'st them. Last one, Katy loosing to a fiscal Cedar Hill was classic. lol I did very poorly picking winners this year, in fact you would think I knew diddly squat about football.

As for that political chat, I best stay out of there. I would be banned for life from Smoaky. Go Phil !!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like BB or BB, and what is track? Field Hockey no way. Looking forward to the bowl games. but the NFL, the premadonnas can watch and cheer for themselves. Time to get out my fishing pole and go fishing.

Can't wait till August, at my age it will be here tomorrow. Not so long a wait. Go Tigers!

Almost forgot. Record attendance for High School football. 54,300 and something. Allen ruled Pearland!

and congrads go to Carthage for a well played game.

I'm sure I'll have some sort of withdrawals after signing day. Busy with recruiting right now and college applications for my graduating senior. But after that it's going to be slow, been going to combines and camps all off season and summer for the last 6 years, that's going to leave a void. But got to get #79 rehabbed and back in football shape from his shoulder surgery so he'll be ready for college, so that will help. Then hopefully he'll pick one of the closer schools so I can follow a college team without having to fly every weekend, don't like to fly, lol!

Got home at 2 am this morning from Jerry's world. My wallet is empty, My back side is sore, and my knees are permanently bent, but lots of great games this year. First one Stamford coming back with 34 unanswered points in the second half, put those Shiner fans into a state of shock. I know, I was sitting among'st them. Last one, Katy loosing to a fiscal Cedar Hill was classic. lol I did very poorly picking winners this year, in fact you would think I knew diddly squat about football.

As for that political chat, I best stay out of there. I would be banned for life from Smoaky. Go Phil !!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like BB or BB, and what is track? Field Hockey no way. Looking forward to the bowl games. but the NFL, the premadonnas can watch and cheer for themselves. Time to get out my fishing pole and go fishing.

Can't wait till August, at my age it will be here tomorrow. Not so long a wait. Go Tigers!

Almost forgot. Record attendance for High School football. 54,300 and something. Allen ruled Pearland!

and congrads go to Carthage for a well played game.

My picking was terrible also, I think I went 3-7 that is terrible

Eagle. All you guys have a merry Christmas. I pray none of us end up ont the Smoaky Hall of Fame. I do enjoy all you guys and gals. LOL

Back at you., I will be having part of my Christmas tomorrow and the rest of the time I will be in the kitchen cooking. I know that is where a woman belongs. lol :)

Back at you., I will be having part of my Christmas tomorrow and the rest of the time I will be in the kitchen cooking. I know that is where a woman belongs. lol :)

Bet your a good cook Red. I bought 10 lbs of shrimp for Christmas eve. The kids are going to the other side on Christmas this year. I am spending it with my sister. They never miss my Christmas Eve shrimp boil

Here's your timeline:

College Bowl Season

NFL Playoffs

Super Bowl

College Recruiting

National Signing Day

Camp Circuit

Spring Football

Track

7 on 7

DCTF Magazine

FNF Magazine

2 a days

First Scrimmage

No need to go through withdrawals.

..... Also the annual Jerry Jones bonehead NFL draft fiasco.

Been missing football season since Tatum lost, but I am ready for a lengthy playoff run for our basketball team. I hope I get to broadcast from Austin this year.

Then, baseball season I announce on the PAS for the boys. Plus, I'm on the little league board. After the little league tournaments we have 7 on 7 then 2 a days.