Texas high school football team takes a shot at Jerry Jones

Guest 4to3

lol! Aledo high school created an orange hooded sweatshirt that says “Dear Jerry, we heard you need a winner. We will be there this weekend. Hang tight! Love, Aledo.

Dear-Jerry-Hoodie.jpg

He needs to bow out and sell the team to some one that knows and cares about football and not just the bottom line.

I disagree. He needs a GM but Jerry makes that franchise serious money.

Now his son Stephen, is more sensible, and will likely get a GM.

Jerry Jones is a GREAT businessman, no doubt, but he don't know diddley about being a football GM. If he would just STEP DOWN as GM, and let a REAL football person run the team, the Cowboys would be MUCH better off. Let the coaches coach, and stop interfering with their duties. If they don't get the team winning, find someone who will. That's the way it's SUPPOSED to work.

Jerry Jones is a GREAT businessman, no doubt, but he don't know diddley about being a football GM. If he would just STEP DOWN as GM, and let a REAL football person run the team, the Cowboys would be MUCH better off. Let the coaches coach, and stop interfering with their duties. If they don't get the team winning, find someone who will. That's the way it's SUPPOSED to work.

+100

Romo has great numbers year in and year out, but in the end he is a professional choke artiest. At least Danny White had an excuse, he had a wild eye.

But; Romo wouldn't have to have all those choking opportunities if that defense could stop a peewee offense. That defense has bigger holes in it than my

underwear, and they couldn't cover a turtle on a post pattern, nor could they tackle a dummy in practice, much less someone running on a football field.

All Jerry needs to do is start firing coaches and players for sucking! Fine them for fumbles, dropped passes, interceptions , etc, etc, etc.

Jerry's ok, He's a business man. Makes millions on losers, who else can say that.

Just imagine how much you could make if you had a winner Jerry. Hire a General Manager, and sit in your glass box.

How many owners or GM's talk to the media after a game. Jerry has to be in the limelight. He wants to be known as a football man. .he is not good at evaluating talent (I would like to be in their war room on draft day i bet it's like my fantasy football draft )and he is not good at contract negotiations, he gives to big of money for 2nd rate talent. I like watching Dale Hansen rip him every chance he gets and he deserves it.

As someone said earlier...He's a tremendous very smart business man but he needs to leave football issues to somebody else. His pride and ego is getting the best of him. Which I can't fault him for cause that's what 99% of us men do.