Charlie Strong new Texas head coach

Immortal13

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ####, Texas could not have done better! I was hoping Florida would fire that worthless muschamp (Chizik's brother) and hire strong! He is both a program builder and great game coach! I would have rather Texas get Saben and Alabama hire Strong! Texas got the best deal for sure! Texas is back dag-gum-it! The SEC better be handing them a invitation quick!

Good hire. I was Briles or Strong all the way. I think it may take Strong a couple of years to catch Briles on Texas recruiting but the defense will definitely be THE priority wth Strong.

The defense should show immediate improvement due to the talent already there.

I'm interested in which kind of offensive philosophy Strong will want to have at Texas.

Leave it to an aggie to try and downplay it as much as possible. LMAO

How was that downplaying? I said in my next post that it's a good hire. Paranoid much? Seek help. :)

Good hire. I was Briles or Strong all the way. I think it may take Strong a couple of years to catch Briles on Texas recruiting but the defense will definitely be THE priority wth Strong.

He'll recruit well on the Texas name alone.

How was that downplaying? I said in my next post that it's a good hire. Paranoid much? Seek help. :)

Yeah, knowing you for an aggie I assumed the worst. I have to remember that aggies occasionally post logical statements.:D

Is this the first Black head coach at texas? Either way good hire you see texas catch up in recruiting. Thankfully A&M still got the SeC going for them. We will see really how much that plays a role.

on a side note I don't blame them for copying the best lol. Change is good and its looks like texas is on pace too get back to a contender.

Go ahead and explain the copying. Can't wait to see how you get yourself out of this one genius.