District 22 1A basketball thread

Hayseed

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whens the last time Tenaha boys lost a district bball game? just wondering.

Tenaha boys win it

Girls will be a blood bath with 4 teams in the hunt

I'm gonna make the homer pick for the boys and go: 1) Tenaha 2) Shelbyville 3) Martinsville or Gary

Girls: 1)Tenaha 2) Martinsville 3) Joaquin or Shelbyville

i havent seen our girls. S'ville girls are supposed to have a lot back but then i heard they aint doing good. Martinsville has beaten joaquin already in tourney action. Not sure what to make of joaquin. once softball season rolls around they'll lose interest in bball.

Easy easy easy BBall district...same could be said for District 10! Tenaha for sure....not sure what Joaquin has coming back...they didnt look too good last year!!

I didn't realize you so closely followed the district that included Archer City, Electra, Olney, Petrolia, Seymour & Windthorst.

But seriously its about your typical 1A district. Its rare to see a district that has quality teams from top to bottom.

Easy easy easy BBall district...same could be said for District 10! Tenaha for sure....not sure what Joaquin has coming back...they didnt look too good last year!!

Saw where big sandy spanked yall pretty badly. they must ve returned a lot from last year. 90-65 ouch.

Saw where big sandy spanked yall pretty badly. they must ve returned a lot from last year. 90-65 ouch.

They did. They are good. 7 pt game at halftime and just got way outplayed in the 2nd half. I think ya'll are more than capable of beating them though, yall will kill them inside and on the boards

I didn't realize you so closely followed the district that included Archer City, Electra, Olney, Petrolia, Seymour & Windthorst.

But seriously its about your typical 1A district. Its rare to see a district that has quality teams from top to bottom.

Lol man what was I thinking....meaning District 23! What do you think the best district from 1A bball is?

They did. They are good. 7 pt game at halftime and just got way outplayed in the 2nd half. I think ya'll are more than capable of beating them though, yall will kill them inside and on the boards

So hootch and Dez are not getting it done on the boards?

Lol man what was I thinking....meaning District 23! What do you think the best district from 1A bball is?

I really don't think there is a dominant district, atleast in our region. All of the good teams are pretty evenly dispersed, which is why the playoffs are so dang good.

So hootch and Dez are not getting it done on the boards?

I never said that. I said Tenaha would kill them inside and on the boards. Tenaha will have the 5 biggest, most physical players on the floor when they play big Sandy which I think gives them a good advantage.