Preseason schedules

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only confirmed for Longview so far is the game in Shreveport against Monroe Neville on Sept 13.

Tyler Lee, John Tyler, and Lufkin have all been in discussion with Longview. Lp will for sure. Lee I would almost bet on as well. Hopefully they keep JT as a scrimmage.

I know Tatum is struggling to find games but I don't see this game happening.

I know that Waskom will play HS & PP if we don't end up in the same district, I was told Tatum will play us but don't know how many pre district games we will have,....White Oak was another and maybe Harmony.

I know that Waskom will play HS & PP if we don't end up in the same district, I was told Tatum will play us but don't know how many pre district games we will have,....White Oak was another and maybe Harmony.

You'd think HS or PP wouldn't want any of Waskom unless they just had to

You'd think HS or PP wouldn't want any of Waskom unless they just had to

doesn't matter who either team play. just another pre- district game. If i recall correct waskom and pewitt played a couple times further back, and i recall waskom as saying they would put up so many points on pewitt. i was at that game turned out that pewitt almost set a school record on scoring.coach had field goal kicker purposefully kick field goal rto left to keep from scoring 72 points on waskom. think it was 05. might be wrong on year but i know pp put up 69

doesn't matter who either team play. just another pre- district game. If i recall correct waskom and pewitt played a couple times further back, and i recall waskom as saying they would put up so many points on pewitt. i was at that game turned out that pewitt almost set a school record on scoring.coach had field goal kicker purposefully kick field goal rto left to keep from scoring 72 points on waskom. think it was 05. might be wrong on year but i know pp put up 69

I was there, PP scored over 50 at the halftime that was 05. I left before the game was over so I didn't see the end. I do know that people so a lot of foolish stuff on Smoaky on points scored, I don't know for the most part how many points a team will score most teams or coaches have the mercy rule or some scores could really be a lot higher than what the final says.

Coach Evans did confirm that Tatum and Waskom have discussed playing, but didn't say whether or not the game was scheduled.

Alto has Crockett, Tenaha, Troup, Frankston, and Brook Hill lined up.

Good to see Alto have games, that'll be a good schedule for them the next two years. I know of a 1A school that has had just about everyone in a just about 60 mile radius turn them down...2As (new 3As) included. Some of it because they will most likely be in the same district, but not the case for majority.

Tatum has Newton, Chapel Hill, and Pleasant Grove considering Tatum and Pleasant Grove don't end up in the same District. Daingerfield, Gilmer and Henderson turned us down.

I work at atlas roofing in D'field. they said must be some mistake, said they would play tatum anytime.