New 3AD2 District 8

Wild74

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tatum aint all that. Yall can hang. we've played them the last 6-7 years i think it has been and won some lost some but never got blew out by them. We however have took them to the woodshed atleast once lol.....Coach Evans is a great guy and will be looking to help both programs improve. He won't be looking for a win. they should be more than good this year though. Hit em in the jaw. they don't take that well lol....they aren't known for physicality lol

Tatum aint all that. Yall can hang. we've played them the last 6-7 years i think it has been and won some lost some but never got blew out by them. We however have took them to the woodshed atleast once lol.....Coach Evans is a great guy and will be looking to help both programs improve. He won't be looking for a win. they should be more than good this year though. Hit em in the jaw. they don't take that well lol....they aren't known for physicality lol

Hoping that they will help us see what we got. We have a few players that we think are going to really help us out, cant wait to see. Hoping we do better than last year, that was really disappointing, that group of seniors (including one of my sons)had been winning a lot of games there whole life.

Hoping that they will help us see what we got. We have a few players that we think are going to really help us out, cant wait to see. Hoping we do better than last year, that was really disappointing, that group of seniors (including one of my sons)had been winning a lot of games there whole life.

Yall will be fine. I think yall will be right in the middle of the mix. Personally I don't think any of us are safe in this district including Arp and Waskom. Both will be good but it just wouldn't surprise me if Yall,New Diana, Frankston or Troup come in and blow the whole thing up. You remember the year of the catch......That district was crazy tough. 2 teams going to state and 3 still standing in the qtr finals. IMO if the system hadn't put us and EF together in that bracket there was 3 teams that could have made it to state. I see this year's district being just as good. Frankston is gonna be good this year, Arp will be good and Waskom well they might be alright lol....But Troup, EF and New Diana pose as teams and programs who have proven they can go against odds and pull out big time runs when least expected. Good luck this year SJ it's gonna be a great year for us all no matter what the final records say. Good football!!!!!

Yall will be fine. I think yall will be right in the middle of the mix. Personally I don't think any of us are safe in this district including Arp and Waskom. Both will be good but it just wouldn't surprise me if Yall,New Diana, Frankston or Troup come in and blow the whole thing up. You remember the year of the catch......That district was crazy tough. 2 teams going to state and 3 still standing in the qtr finals. IMO if the system hadn't put us and EF together in that bracket there was 3 teams that could have made it to state. I see this year's district being just as good. Frankston is gonna be good this year, Arp will be good and Waskom well they might be alright lol....But Troup, EF and New Diana pose as teams and programs who have proven they can go against odds and pull out big time runs when least expected. Good luck this year SJ it's gonna be a great year for us all no matter what the final records say. Good football!!!!!

good post jj!

good post jj!

Good post JJ, was looking at the schedule, we have to come play in Arp two years in a row, now how did you swing that JJ....lol.

• 2 weeks later...

1.Waskom

2.Arp

3.EF

4.New Diana

5.Frankston

6.Troup

7.Winona

8.West Rusk

My best prediction on how district will play out. What ya think JJ?

I think Frankston and West Rusk battle for 4th...Frankston will be very very good!

1. Waskom it would take something major to fall.

2. New Diana all dist. QB&WR, all st. LB, and both lines return all but 1. Solid.

3. EF QB is amazing and backs look good. Matured well

4. Arp lots if speed and a great rb. May lose a couple very close games to fall to 4.

5. Frankston returns a bunch but is it enough

6. Troup lost too much talent to make the playoffs in this district

7. Winona great rb but needs more

8. West Rusk may surprise Troup or Winona

Tough district that could see 1 score change any of 2-5. This should be a fun and exciting year. Good luck to all!

2. New Diana all dist. QB&WR, all st. LB, and both lines return all but 1. Solid.

4. Arp lots if speed and a great rb. May lose a couple very close games to fall to 4.

Tough district that could see 1 score change any of 2-5. This should be a fun and exciting year. Good luck to all!

This is going to be funny at the end of the season with West Rusk sitting in the top 4.

lol new Diana and Ef fight it out for 4th. Waskom, arp and frankston are gonna be very good teams.