New 3AD2 District 8

Wild74

Please stop that ####. Let the kid be a kid and enjoy playing. Whatever position he can when he is healthy.Starting to threaten to move. Sad. Where are you threatening to take him? Marshall has a 2 year starter that has 2 years left. Waskom, well, I think you know that will not

He is just another poster that wants to hide behind a screen name. Come on a public forum and bad mouth people then go hide.

really

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They must have just gotton the wrong info on the Franston game

So that means

Waskom 4-0

Arp 3-1

EF 3-1

Tie Frankston, ND right now

Troup on the bubble with the head to head win over Frankston.

Troup has Winona, Waskom and WR I expect them to go 2-1.

Big games this week are EF vs Frankston, New Diana vs Arp, Troup vs Winona and WR vs Waskom

Only game IMO that will be in contention this week.....all the others pretty much know how they will go.

EF will be beat by the end of the 1st. Stop the homerism....thats my job

Lol really homerism I'm not even close to being that 95 you know Arp gets all its publicity from you this game will be close with EF on top!

Pretty sure one of you is talking about Arp-EF and one of you is talking about EF-Frankston....lol.

Arp-EF 95 just doing his usual post

Nah man someone else brought up that the really big game left was Arp vs EF. I disagree. EF vs Frankston will be the big game. As far as Arp vs EF well....we both honestly know how that one will end. You wont admit it but Arp will roll thru the rest of the district. ND and EF both will play hard and niether are bad teams. Niether has the horses to contend with Arp. like it or not its simply truth.

Nah man someone else brought up that the really big game left was Arp vs EF. I disagree. EF vs Frankston will be the big game. As far as Arp vs EF well....we both honestly know how that one will end. You wont admit it but Arp will roll thru the rest of the district. ND and EF both will play hard and niether are bad teams. Niether has the horses to contend with Arp. like it or not its simply truth.

You may be right, but lets play the game and see how it comes out. You said the same thing about the Waskom game. MJ have a bad night and EF could win.....js.

You may be right, but lets play the game and see how it comes out. You said the same thing about the Waskom game. MJ have a bad night and EF could win.....js.

Dont hold your breath on MJ having a bad night. Im not trying to talk smack or make out to be anything other than what it is.

Dont hold your breath on MJ having a bad night. Im not trying to talk smack or make out to be anything other than what it is.

EF WILL beat Arp, it's inevitable. The stars are aligning just in the right stratosphere to make this acquisition of astronomical circumstance a reality.

we'll see in two weeks 95 but remember you said the same thing in the playoff rematch two yrs about EF not having the horses to beat Arp a team doesn't have to be as fast to beat a faster team EF proved that

we'll see in two weeks 95 but remember you said the same thing in the playoff rematch two yrs about EF not having the horses to beat Arp a team doesn't have to be as fast to beat a faster team EF proved that

I remember that....:lol: