New 3AD2 District 8

Wild74

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen ESPN 18-wheeler parked out by the Catz Den. What's up? IS there a BCS Bowl game being played there or something I didn't know about?

See my post on Pewitt Waskom, Cat. Interviewing the Johnson boys. Looks like Waskom may have some sports celebs down there.

come bout 4th round all I'll hear is crickets from the south

Ya'll beat Waskom in the third round you won't even hear crickets.....lol. If you beat them in the third, that means we won't get a chance at them in the fourth, dang sure wanted to try that ole see if you can beat me twice theory out again this year....lol. Guess we'll have to try it on Arp..... again....lol.

Ya'll beat Waskom in the third round you won't even hear crickets.....lol. If you beat them in the third, that means we won't get a chance at them in the fourth, dang sure wanted to try that ole see if you can beat me twice theory out again this year....lol. Guess we'll have to try it on Arp..... again....lol.

better believe if we do meet again Arp will be taking yall even more serious the 2nd time.... nothing would surprise me in the playoffs this year...

better believe if we do meet again Arp will be taking yall even more serious the 2nd time.... nothing would surprise me in the playoffs this year...

I hear ya....lol. Would be great to get to play ya'll again.....that would mean we both made it to the third round. That would be a great accomplishment for EF this year when we were picked to finish 6th in district...lol. I bet they won't be picked 6th next year....lol.

I thought about a new thread, but will only mention it here. I know the coaches will vote for the District MVP. Some very talented kids played in this district this year. What is the consensus on who will be chosen as the the District MVP?

kevin Johnson waskom, Kalic Hines arp , marcas davis troup, Tyrone hunt arp, or trace carter waskom, anyone of those guys would be deserving. New comer would be Arps qb kayce medlock

SJ, I just dont see yall getting to ARP, I am figuring Arp vs HK in third round is gonna be a well of a game.

SJ, I just dont see yall getting to ARP, I am figuring Arp vs HK in third round is gonna be a well of a game.

EF is better than Hooks. Defensively EF is one of the better teams in the region.

Top 5 teams in R2

#1 Waskom

#2 Arp

#3 Gunter

#4 Hughes Springs

#5 Elysian Fields

this is just my opinion, Hooks and Lone Oak are good as well. I just dont have trust in their history in the playoffs.