New 3AD2 District 8

Wild74

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ND will play Jefferson, Tyler Grace, and Garrison in pre-district. They return 7 off and 6 def starters.

1. Waskom

2. ND

3. Arp

4. Troup

Waskom should win district as long as they are not bit HARD by the injury bug. I think ND and Arp are a coin flip at 2 and 3. Troop will compete well and should take the 4th spot. EF has the ability to jump in the mix and grab a playoff spot.

Respect your opinion but don't see Arp coming ahead of Troup. Troup beat them pretty convincingly the last 2 years. I know the past is the past but I just don't see a reason to think otherwise. I don't know enough about ND to have an opinion on that. I hope we, as a district, have strong teams. Don't need the first "test" to be in a playoff game.

Respect your opinion but don't see Arp coming ahead of Troup. Troup beat them pretty convincingly the last 2 years. I know the past is the past but I just don't see a reason to think otherwise. I don't know enough about ND to have an opinion on that. I hope we, as a district, have strong teams. Don't need the first "test" to be in a playoff game.

What you know about Frankston?

What you know about Frankston?

Not much. Lol. I know they came in third in their district last year behind Arp and Garrison but the remaining teams were not that strong. I know nothing about what they have returning except that they are keeping their QB. The teams that I will be nervous about the games this upcoming season are: Waskom (no explanation necessary), Arp (despite my prediction in a previous post, they are our biggest rival and are a solid team), & ND (I know nothing about them but someone predicted them to come in 2nd so they must be good. Lol). That being said... I am always concerned about EVERY game until its over because you never know. I am confident in our team but also realistic. Once the season gets started, my list will probably change.

Not much. Lol. I know they came in third in their district last year behind Arp and Garrison but the remaining teams were not that strong. I know nothing about what they have returning except that they are keeping their QB. The teams that I will be nervous about the games this upcoming season are: Waskom (no explanation necessary), Arp (despite my prediction in a previous post, they are our biggest rival and are a solid team), & ND (I know nothing about them but someone predicted them to come in 2nd so they must be good. Lol). That being said... I am always concerned about EVERY game until its over because you never know. I am confident in our team but also realistic. Once the season gets started, my list will probably change.

Me too that's why i say EF is one more season away from being dangerous again we got some youngens coming around that needs some seasoning lol

Pretty sure Frankston brings back 10 on offense and 7 on defense, love how no one gives them a chance, we shall see!

I think Franskton will contend for a playoff spot. I feel this will be a very competitive district. Could be that a 4-7 record last year is hurting what people think ya'll will do.

Frankston 4-7

EF 3-7

Winona 4-6

West Rusk 2-8

I can understand people not exspecting too much from these teams.

I saw on another thread were someone said that New Diana lost most of their backfield, they might not be as good as they were last year. Even though they finished fourth they took a 10-0 Garrison down to the wire but lost on a last second FG. I may have rated them to high if that is the case.