New 3AD2 District 8

Wild74

hey that's true about re-drawing district lines.......yellerjacket89 can tell you. lol

I think your area will be Danger Springs or PP Springs but I think ya'll prefer JB Springs......in honor of June Bug.........you know he will be in Longview signing autographs before the game next week.....he has already signed you and 88 one

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey that's true about re-drawing district lines.......yellerjacket89 can tell you. lol

I think your area will be Danger Springs or PP Springs but I think ya'll prefer JB Springs......in honor of June Bug.........you know he will be in Longview signing autographs before the game next week.....he has already signed you and 88 one

That's very nice of him, hope he can make it though! Heard there might be a scheduling conflict... something about ACT Test tutoring

Nah he'll run right through that too.......by the way If yall win tonight------and I hope you do-----JB will be putting a clinic on next Friday----and it will be just for ya'll.......

We won't need a basketball clinic for another month, who does Waskom play next Tuesday anyways