New 3AD2 District 8

Wild74

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That bad, I haven't been to the Tenaha park in a while...like 1973

It's possible they may have replaced a rotten board or two, but other than that, I doubt it's changed at all since then. It SHOULD BE a total embarrassment for the school and the community.

Wild what you find out about the past homecoming game with EF?

I am certainly not Wild, but since I started watching the games, I don't remember EF being a homecoming game. Might have been though,---but for the coming season, I have been told it will be with HS. Should be real fun once HS 88 and that crew get back to rolling! Have kinda been having smack withdrawals since Christmas!

I am certainly not Wild, but since I started watching the games, I don't remember EF being a homecoming game. Might have been though,---but for the coming season, I have been told it will be with HS. Should be real fun once HS 88 and that crew get back to rolling! Have kinda been having smack withdrawals since Christmas!

I think the HS game is on the road this year along with Paul Pewitt.

We're just waiting for the right time, don't worry though!!!

Don't know much about any of these teams other than what I witnessed on SDC over the course of the past couple of seasons, but what I DO know is that we "Cat Faithful" are gonna take'em all to the woodshed come "Smack-Time". Hopefully, we'll play Arp late in the season, would hate for JJ to disappear from the radar too early in the season!! :)

Man, I hate I'm going to miss out on all that smack talk next year, looks like the Waskom bunch is practicing during off season. Don't give it away Wildcat fans, the time will be here before you know it, save it for when it counts, lol! Good luck to all the teams!

Man, I hate I'm going to miss out on all that smack talk next year, looks like the Waskom bunch is practicing during off season. Don't give it away Wildcat fans, the time will be here before you know it, save it for when it counts, lol! Good luck to all the teams!

You better not miss out, I might need "sum hep" next year, you know them Waskom folks gonna be "chomping at the bit". I don't know if I can stand....bear...put up with.....all they gonna be slinging....lol. Lord knows it's been building up for a while.... and heaven forbid... should we slip up and beat them....they might short curcuit SDC....lol.

You better not miss out, I might need "sum hep" next year, you know them Waskom folks gonna be "chomping at the bit". I don't know if I can stand....bear...put up with.....all they gonna be slinging....lol. Lord knows it's been building up for a while.... and heaven forbid... should we slip up and beat them....they might short curcuit SDC....lol.

It will take Waskom a while to even things up with EF. I don't think it will get fun again for EF for a couple more years.

It will take Waskom a while to even things up with EF. I don't think it will get fun again for EF for a couple more years.

Wild oh boy, thats were your wrong, you gotta find ways to mske it fun even if your getting beat....lol. It's an attitude thing....lol.

Don't know about couple more years, was watching our offensive line at the powerlifting meet, our line will average about 275 next year, and only one will be a senior....lol.

We will have to much talent in the back field big boys are good but EF needs some backs we don't run much up the middle :)

It all starts with the line, ya'll had a good line last year, what about this year? I am hoping that our coaching staff will take a different approach this year, we tried to warn them last year, but I guess they had to learn for themselves. I think they were so shell-shocked at half time they did'nt even make any adjustments. Not saying the outcome will be any different this year but they are at least gonna know what they are up against....lol.

We will have to much talent in the back field big boys are good but EF needs some backs we don't run much up the middle :)

We only lost one DB and we will have another one who had to play JV last year for elidgability reasons move up, he's pretty quick. I think overall our D-line will have more speed than last year and our outside LB's will have more speed as well. Like I said before, I don't know if the outcome will be any different or not....lol.

We only lost one DB and we will have another one who had to play JV last year for elidgability reasons move up, he's pretty quick. I think overall our D-line will have more speed than last year and our outside LB's will have more speed as well. Like I said before, I don't know if the outcome will be any different or not....lol.

our biggest class this year are sophomores we had like 13 with about 8 playing varsity. The line next year will have two returning starters. I understand they will or might be moving two defensive player over to fill a couple positions. We will already have the backfield filled by Amine. Reason, Stephens , Johnson and Harkrider at QB. All these players are very fast don't know about Harkrider but he has been running that bone they run for two year he should fill Carter's position very well. After they graduate is another story I don't know much about this years freshmen or 8th graders

But what....spit it out EB, inquiring minds want to know. Personally I think it's gonna do us more good than ya'll....lol.

Sorry. Had to use the bathroom.

It will also do us some good. Even though Tatum returns 16 starters there are some fresh faces that need work. Maybe even a few position changes.

I know waksom had ef as homecoming about 4-5 years ago. It stuck out to me because i over heard the waskom faculity talking about how it was ignorant to have homecoming and ef game on the same week. Because they are both sell out/ high revenue games.

Sounds like a coach that was coming off a 1-9 or 0-10 season and leaving Waskom got a kick out of scheduling EF for homecoming

Frankston will be solid , QB returns and is pretty good , they have a 6'4 Jr. WR that's getting some attention from colleges as well. They were also huge across the line last year. We were going to play them in non-district but the 8-team district dropped it , we are playing Troup week 1 I think!

Frankston will be solid , QB returns and is pretty good , they have a 6'4 Jr. WR that's getting some attention from colleges as well. They were also huge across the line last year. We were going to play them in non-district but the 8-team district dropped it , we are playing Troup week 1 I think!

Huge and didn't lose any of them, lost 1 skill kid on offense and that's it!