New 3AD2 District 8

Wild74

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. Had to use the bathroom.

It will also do us some good. Even though Tatum returns 16 starters there are some fresh faces that need work. Maybe even a few position changes.

EF returns 15 staters and there will probably be some position changes also.

SJ, just a reminder that skill camp is coming up march 1st and 2nd. The camp info is on the camps forums love to see your guys there again.looks like we will have a elite 11 QB and several other top performing player from east texas, Dallas and San Antonio.

SJ, just a reminder that skill camp is coming up march 1st and 2nd. The camp info is on the camps forums love to see your guys there again.looks like we will have a elite 11 QB and several other top performing player from east texas, Dallas and San Antonio.

Thanks BD will pass it along.

I am certainly not Wild, but since I started watching the games, I don't remember EF being a homecoming game. Might have been though,---but for the coming season, I have been told it will be with HS. Should be real fun once HS 88 and that crew get back to rolling! Have kinda been having smack withdrawals since Christmas!

After doing some checking Hughes Springs will be our Homecoming game. I thought we had that game on the road but guess not.

Just running my head i promise you. Aint gotta clue.

Gottya....they will be fun to watch no matter who wins, they put up 765 points to 331 scored against them, thats impressive. Some questions on thier lineman, but all thier skill positions will be back, and they will be tough to stop. I think they will be a pre-season top five or ten and live up to the ranking. Belive me that hurts to say given they are our biggest rival....but you never know, our coaches could figure out a way to beat them....lol.

For the Waskom and EF folks Friday Night Rivals is doing a special on the EF and Waskom rivalry and we are putting together the series record so for EF 36 Wins Waskom 30 wins 3 ties. Missing five scores 57,52,43,44,& 45 I suspect Waskom lost 57 & 52 but not sure about those three 40s game if you can find the scores it will help

• 4 weeks later...

For the Waskom and EF folks Friday Night Rivals is doing a special on the EF and Waskom rivalry and we are putting together the series record so for EF 36 Wins Waskom 30 wins 3 ties. Missing five scores 57,52,43,44,& 45 I suspect Waskom lost 57 & 52 but not sure about those three 40s game if you can find the scores it will help

Did you ever find the info you were looking for? With EF and Waskom not doing very well in baseball it sure seems like a long time til football....lol.