3A D2 Dist 7 Football

Horns85

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I thought this would be the district just with New Diana in there as well.

I figured they would've been too. But, I like this district. Teams PP played way back in the day when I was in school, & far better traveling. The last few years we've had away games that the kids weren't gettin home till 1:00 or so. This will be much easier on everyone.

Might as well go ahead and ruffle some feathers or manes. Here is my early predictions...

Pewitt is loaded and will roll

Hughes Springs will compete but won't hang with Pewitt this year

DeKalb will be salty after taking some lumps the last few years

Queen City is starting to figure it out.

Hooks always has the athletes just can't figure it out

L/K just can't seem to find their way these days.

Well I figured we would be Region 2. Didn't plan on Arp and Waskom being in the same region though. Looks like region 2 won't be a cakewalk like this year. Looks like a good district. Now everyone has to scramble to find 5 non district games.

I know that Waskom will play PP the second game of the year and Hughes Springs the third game

I dont know what to expect from Hooks. They only lost 5 seniors and only 2 were significant. They return alot, but can they take the next step. I believe they are good enough to compete with HS and PP for the top 2 spots, but you never know. I expect them to beat DeKalb, LK, and Queen City... But that didnt happen last year