3A D2 Dist 7 Football

Horns85

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Horns, you need to go wake up ole '88 and tell him football is starting....lol. Might need to give a shout out to HSFF too..

Think he has been preoccupied getting the youngest ready for college, but you can beat he'll be ready to BS with the rest of us shortly!

Thats good, I'm ready too, hope you have a good season. Sounds like HS and PP are the teams to beat in your district, good luck to ya'll. We have ole JJ to contend with in our district....lol...but I got a feeling he might be right this year and they pull it together for a good run, maybe even beat Waskom. Man if that happens Waskom will never hear the end of it....lol.

Thats good, I'm ready too, hope you have a good season. Sounds like HS and PP are the teams to beat in your district, good luck to ya'll. We have ole JJ to contend with in our district....lol...but I got a feeling he might be right this year and they pull it together for a good run, maybe even beat Waskom. Man if that happens Waskom will never hear the end of it....lol.

If that happens Old Wild74 will have to tell everyone I'm his hero lmao

I think Arp and PP both have a chance to beat Waskom, I think HS is down just a little this year but I would'nt count them out either.

HS will be good....I expect them to take us down to the end. They have built a belief in the program over there and thats 90% of staying in the winning edge of things.

Yeah I agree that HS and PP will be fighting out for the top spot. Can't really count anyone out though.

I want to make sure we understand that is for only the game that we play in district. I don't think we will see you again after district... :P

Dang yall gonna lose out that early in the playoffs....I had hoped yall would be there for us to beat twice but if you say Waskom won't be there I'll take your word for it.

This will be a reloading year for the Mustangs for sure. Lots of question marks. But I been hearing some good stuff. Sounds like a lot of young talent looking to step up and show their worth. Could be a few surprises. I heard 77 kids came out to be Mustangs. That's a bright spot for sure. Time will tell how fast they gel and how good they will be. But I think they may surprise. I know they will compete and fight hard. That's really all you can ask. Good luck to everyone and hope all makes it through the year injury free. And JJ, I can't wait until them purple Tigers come to town! Don't know who will come out on top, but these young hosses will be ready!

This will be a reloading year for the Mustangs for sure. Lots of question marks. But I been hearing some good stuff. Sounds like a lot of young talent looking to step up and show their worth. Could be a few surprises. I heard 77 kids came out to be Mustangs. That's a bright spot for sure. Time will tell how fast they gel and how good they will be. But I think they may surprise. I know they will compete and fight hard. That's really all you can ask. Good luck to everyone and hope all makes it through the year injury free. And JJ, I can't wait until them purple Tigers come to town! Don't know who will come out on top, but these young hosses will be ready!

It won't take HS long to reload

Hooks had their annual watermellon supper last night and I believe things may be on the rise in Hooks. 60 kids last night, 11 seniors, and the first time in several years hooks has some size to go with the speed. Have to wait to see how it all translates onto the field, but the Hornets may have a lot more sting in them then they have the last several years. Only time will tell, but I see no way they dont battle for one of the top 3 spots this year.

Hooks had their annual watermellon supper last night and I believe things may be on the rise in Hooks. 60 kids last night, 11 seniors, and the first time in several years hooks has some size to go with the speed. Have to wait to see how it all translates onto the field, but the Hornets may have a lot more sting in them then they have the last several years. Only time will tell, but I see no way they dont battle for one of the top 3 spots this year.

What time is tonight's scrimmage. And with who

How did everybody look in their scrimmages??

Hooks 1's scored 3 times in Winona in controlled scrimmage and didn't allow any points on defense. Winona moved the ball some in controlled scrimmage on the first series, but Defense woke up and played a lot better.

12 min running clock quarter hooks scored both times they had the ball and won 13-0.

Ok boys, time to wake up. Things have got to quiet on here. Scrimmages should start tomorrow night. Who does everybody scrimmage when and where?? What things do you need to see improvement on from 1st scrimmage. Just 9 days till the season kicks off and dont know about yall, but I am READY FOR SOME FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!!

Hooks scrimmages at Maud on Friday at 6PM