3A D2 Dist 7 Football

Horns85

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll find out in a couple of weeks. Depends on how many starters we have returning

If Pewitt gets some kids back, I will change my minds but if not, then Dekalb is a pickem game to me, going with DK cause they are home. Hope Pewitt gets health soon!! We don't see y'all till week 11, I imagine y'all will be pretty healthy by then, should be a great game!!

Pewitt gained back an all-stater both ways yesterday. I'd say we are getting healthy. We did lose our LB/HB for the year to an acl. Status is still out on our OL that got hurt against NB but I bet he will be back after the bye. That only leaves our other two starter and back up QB out with a fractured leg. So with all of that. On offense we will only be without two starters maybe three with the OL. On Defense we will be without 2 starters. I'd say we are getting healthy physically. Emotionally healthy is another issue.

Pewitt gained back an all-stater both ways yesterday. I'd say we are getting healthy. We did lose our LB/HB for the year to an acl. Status is still out on our OL that got hurt against NB but I bet he will be back after the bye. That only leaves our other two starter and back up QB out with a fractured leg. So with all of that. On offense we will only be without two starters maybe three with the OL. On Defense we will be without 2 starters. I'd say we are getting healthy physically. Emotionally healthy is another issue.

Good news!!! Glad to hear it. I dont know about the rest of the boys in district, but would love to see yall healthy!!!! We only have had one significant injury, lost starting DB/RB for season to broke ankle. District is gonna be fun and interesting. Still have a long way to go.

Last year the calling was rough at y'alls place, believe it was really close ballgame in first half

I will take any call we can get!! But that ain't true this year!! Fantom flags appear against hooks this year!!! I saw our guys get tackled in backfield on Defense last week multiple time and be no flags!!!

Don't count out Pewitt. They looked mighty good yesterday with everyone but one in their rightful place. And I bet he will be there come next Friday. We will also get back a couple who have been playing but playing hurt. We get Hughes Springs before we play Hooks. It could boil down to Pewitt's last game at home.

Guessing that means we have to corral them pony's by at least 8 to get any credit!!!!

Lol, but we know ultimately it doesn't matter if it's 1 or 8, people just remember who won

Don't count out Pewitt. They looked mighty good yesterday with everyone but one in their rightful place. And I bet he will be there come next Friday. We will also get back a couple who have been playing but playing hurt. We get Hughes Springs before we play Hooks. It could boil down to Pewitt's last game at home.

I knew y'all was sandbaging

Pewitt wins next friday against Dekalb and I will believe in them. I am with Horns85, yall just sand baggin

Pewitt wins next friday against Dekalb and I will believe in them. I am with Horns85, yall just sand baggin

The BEARS have been getting better each week. I look for it to be another close, hard hitting game. I'm gonna make the homer pick but because the program is continuing to make leaps and bounds. Go bears