3A D2 Dist 7 Football

Horns85

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, PP and HK hold their fate in there own hands, win and they wrap up #2 spot!! Think QC beats DK so that leaves LK with the #4 spot! IMO!!

Its confusing, because say LK beats HS and PP beats HK all will be 3-2

Dekalb still has a chance if LK loses because they beat LK

Its confusing, because say LK beats HS and PP beats HK all will be 3-2

Dekalb still has a chance because they beat LK

LK ain't beating HS, and DK ain't beating QC!!! QC is not great, but they played solid and executed very effectively!!! Don't know how they haven't won in district!! Either hooks was that bad or QC played way over their heads, cause the team I saw tonight is better than the DK or LK team I saw!!

Here is how it plays out. Queen City is done even with a win over dekalb. Lk holds the head to head tie breaker between those two teams. If Lk beats Hughes springs they go no matter what happens between Dk/qc. If Lk loses and Dk beats qc, Dk goes in as the 4 th place team because they have the head to head advantage. Lk and Dk are the ones fighting for their playoff lives. Hughes springs #1, pewitt #2 hooks # 3. Forth is up for grabs between Lk/Dk. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Here is how it plays out. Queen City is done even with a win over dekalb. Lk holds the head to head tie breaker between those two teams. If Lk beats Hughes springs they go no matter what happens between Dk/qc. If Lk loses and Dk beats qc, Dk goes in as the 4 th place team because they have the head to head advantage. Lk and Dk are the ones fighting for their playoff lives. Hughes springs #1, pewitt #2 hooks # 3. Forth is up for grabs between Lk/Dk. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

2nd is up for grabs...

PP may beat hooks, but don't count the hornets out!! They find a way to win and I believe they will beat PP!!

This is how I see it playing out this week

HS over LK

Hooks over Pewitt

QC over Dekalb

HS-1

Hooks-2

LK-3

PP-4

I still dont think qc beats DK. I believe Dekalb has been looking forward to the qc game for the last two weeks, when they should of focused on the current game. Sometimes it hard to get youngmen to do that..

DK over QC 28 -14

Numbnut...............If Hooks beats Paul Pewitt, L-K is in the playoffs no matter if DeKalb wins...............Would be H.S. 5-0, Hooks 4-1, P.P. 2-3, L-K 2-3, DeKalb 2-3, Q.C. 0-5........P.P. would get 3rd, L-K would get 4th based on points

If Hooks wins and Queen City wins................5-0, 4-1, 2-3,2-3,1-4,1-4.....................L-K would represent district as the 3rd place team based on head to head with P.P.