3A D2 Dist 7 Football

Horns85

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to see our boys come this Friday Night!!! It will be the first time that we will resemble what our TEAM was suppose to look like. Our boys need to breathe in deep and forget about all of the junk that they have been through. It doesn't matter anymore these games are the ones that count. I feel for DeKalb this week. I think they might be on the wrong side of some frustrations.

Can't wait to see our boys come this Friday Night!!! It will be the first time that we will resemble what our TEAM was suppose to look like. Our boys need to breathe in deep and forget about all of the junk that they have been through. It doesn't matter anymore these games are the ones that count. I feel for DeKalb this week. I think they might be on the wrong side of some frustrations.

It's going to be a good game, lots of big hits on both sides of the ball. i see the Bears making it a good game frustrated or not. I think it will come down to who has the ball last in the final minutes of the game. unless PP frustration gets the best of them. ball security will be key for both teams. Hope everyone comes out healthy..

We have two out. One for good and the other I figure is out for good. We lost our starting LB/HB in Hutchings to a torn ACL and the HB/DB Betts to the fractured leg. Everyone else will be back I think. I'll know more after today. But those two are the ones out.

Pewit vs HS for the championship...should be one heck of a ball game

JJ

you may be right but don't overlook Hooks. I think HS and PP will have a hard time stopping the Hooks O. They are fast and can throw it well. I think HS will move the ball well not sure about PP. They have people back but they may be rusty. IMO the HS and Hooks game will be for the championship at this point. Turnovers will be key

JJ

you may be right but don't overlook Hooks. I think HS and PP will have a hard time stopping the Hooks O. They are fast and can throw it well. I think HS will move the ball well not sure about PP. They have people back but they may be rusty. IMO the HS and Hooks game will be for the championship at this point. Turnovers will be key

Throwing the ball HS is a no no...just saying if your depending on winning due to passing imo your playing right into what they do best.

JJ

I thought you stopped drinking? You done fell off the wagon and let it run over your head.

Throwing the ball HS is a no no...just saying if your depending on winning due to passing imo your playing right into what they do best.

Hooks is a run first team, but can throw the ball. You load the box we will throw, you play zone we will run it down your throat. I dont know the stats, but I know the last two games we had a 200 yard rusher each game. I dont expect to get any respect from anybody till we earn it, but this is by far the best Hooks squad in the last 4 years.

Hooks is a run first team, but can throw the ball. You load the box we will throw, you play zone we will run it down your throat. I dont know the stats, but I know the last two games we had a 200 yard rusher each game. I dont expect to get any respect from anybody till we earn it, but this is by far the best Hooks squad in the last 4 years.

Zzzzz...yawn......dozing off.

I'm quite sure Hooks is looking up and the HS vs. Hooks match-up will determine a lot...............

it will determine for Hughes Springs when exactly the coaches want to put in the 2nd and 3rd string, maybe 2nd quarter, but probably 3rd quarter.... LOL

I hope all you boys get to play.... But don't be so down on your team, I think y'all can compete till the 3rd quarter before yall decided to give up!!!