3A D2 Dist 7 Football

Horns85

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arp plays both Hughes springs and Pewit in weeks 0 and 2.

Now JJ I know you have been wanting that Hughes Springs game to happen for a long time. I think all of smoaky is ready for that one between you and all the Hughes posters smoaky might blow up that week

Now JJ I know you have been wanting that Hughes Springs game to happen for a long time. I think all of smoaky is ready for that one between you and all the Hughes posters smoaky might blow up that week

I'm not real sure how good HS will be this year. I know We pretty much bring everyone back.

I wish HS and Arp would have played the last 2-3 years but the Mustangs will be ready for whomever is on the other side....

BTW, with tomorrow being June 1st I figure it's just a matter of a few weeks till JJ tells us how Arp has gotten bigger and stronger and they will win state.....

I am expecting big things out of DK this season even with a new AD. They have quite a few returning starters looking for a breakout season from Culpeper, groom, Rowan, reed, Lopez, Shipley, breashears, forte, Williams, flowers, McDaniel, Jr, and a couple more that have just been waiting to show out.

Did Hughes Springs get a new stadium or just upgrades?

We just got upgrades, brought in lots of dirt to level field and resoded it, redone track, built a new restroom on home side so the field house/weight room could be expanded and a few other upgrades

Dekalb hired Eddie May of Simms to be the new AD. Great hire...

He has proven that he can win and bring athletes together towards a common goal. Looking forward to seeing how and what he does. .

Did he accept? Or still gonna think about it?

I wish HS and Arp would have played the last 2-3 years but the Mustangs will be ready for whomever is on the other side....

BTW, with tomorrow being June 1st I figure it's just a matter of a few weeks till JJ tells us how Arp has gotten bigger and stronger and they will win state.....

most kids grow a good bit from their sophomore years to jrs and jrs to Sr's. Well just do happens most our kids were just that. Good luck!