Horns85

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What 3?

Hooks, LK and QC should be able to be won. I'm hearing that the boys are excited and ready to get started. i'm also hearing a few more should be coming out, i sure hope we could field a JV, that would sure speak volumes about the direction of the program.

I believe that the PP and HS games will be closer than last year as well. De Kalb should see post season play..

I want some of this guys kool-aid!!!

[quote name="BearDad" post="2069443" timestamp="140537303

I think DeKalb can win 3 of the 5 district games, it all depends on how well they buy into the new AD system.. the ablity is there...

Hooks, LK and QC should be able to be won. I'm hearing that the boys are excited and ready to get started. i'm also hearing a few more should be coming out, i sure hope we could field a JV, that would sure speak volumes about the direction of the program.

I believe that the PP and HS games will be closer than last year as well. De Kalb should see post season play..

PP and HS game was 14-13, I think, don't know if it can get much closer, other than a tie!! LOL

I think he was talking about DeKalb vs them two as well. I doubt it will be closer for the Pewitt game this year. The boys are hungry and I can see the scoreboard rolling up pretty quick against the also rans. Now against Hughes Springs it will always be a close game.

I think he was talking about DeKalb vs them two as well. I doubt it will be closer for the Pewitt game this year. The boys are hungry and I can see the scoreboard rolling up pretty quick against the also rans. Now against Hughes Springs it will always be a close game.

GBB I always look forward to the PP vs HS game every year!!