District 10 2A (D-1)

t-dub

Yes, Yes! I don't think Tenaha will stop the Joaquin running game...and Garrison will not stop the running/passing game of SA!

you were saying?

Ok then, I have West Sabine and Shelbyville winning in blowouts, Beckville and Cushing both winning competitive games, and Joaquin and San Augustine in games that can go either way. At worst our district is 4-2 this week.

Looks like I was right! I just hate that we were one of the two. Would have loved to been wrong on that one.

Hello East Texas. This is a great district. I am going to enjoy following it this season. I also believe the final results are going to surprise many people. Everyone will become more aware of each teams true strengths and weaknesses as the season unfolds.

Sounds like a smart man!

Game Day week two is finally upon us. Once again we have the opportunity to show everyone how strong and competitive this district truly is. I have watched this thread since the creation of District 10 2A (D-1) and it has been an extremely interesting one to follow. There have been numerous posts from all across the Smoaky Nation. It has been a little curious to see how much this thread has slowed down after week one. We now have another Friday night to help us evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the teams in this district. I wish every team the best of luck and hope everyone comes out healthy. Good luck and God bless.

Joaquin played 2 opposite halves. 1st we moved ball up and down field, but shut down when got inside 20, defense played well, except for one long run by their QB. The 2nd half, we finally got moving and scored again, found another big time RB. The defense and tackling in the 2nd half was awful, need major work on it, and need to change QB;s.

Nathaniel Retamar. Belrose and Rico were both banged up. Retamar stepped up huge. If my iPad ever syncs up I'll have some stats.

yeah thats the kid i liked off yalls jv last year. think he wore number 3 last season. kid could fly and ran hard , mighta got banged up as season went on looked a little gun shy.