District 10 2A (D-1)

t-dub

Joaquin ISD Superintendent Phil Worsham has confirmed that the board of trustees voted 6-1 last night on a separation agreement with Athletic Director Wayne Gandy, effective Dec. 19.

Worsham would not elaborate or make any comments.

He did say the separation takes place with the start of the Christmas holiday break.

Center Broadcasting has reached out to Coach Gandy for a comment.

Gandy was good for Joaquin. Sad to see this.

- See more at: http://cbc-radio.com/local-news-blog-do-not-delete/118383#sthash.k3LJv8Nc.QXgKbXO7.dpuf

I saw 38 - 14 WS on channel 6.......

Ok thanks. I have Shelbyville drubbing Beckville, WS drilling Cushing, and Joaquin shocking SA.

I believe that puts it like this:

1: Shelbyville 3-0 with SA and WS left.

2: WS 2-1 with Beckvilke and Shelbyville left.

3: SA 2-1 with Shelbyville and Cushing left.

4: Joaquin 1-2 with Cushing and Beckville left.

5: Beckville 1-2 with WS and Joaquin left.

6: Cushing 0-3 with Joaquin and WS left.

I'm not going into tiebreaker scenarios now, because there are too many variables. (Plus I don't want to jinx us, LOL).

Shelbyville 3-0

San Augustine 2-1

West Sabine 2-1

Joaquin 1-2

Beckville 1-2

Cushing 0-3

Joaquin kept themselves alive with a big win this week. Beckville has to win out to have a shot. San Augustine needs to beat shelbyville to avoid a tie breaker scenario. Shelbyville is all but in now.

Still a lot of scenarios to play out in this one.

Ok thanks. I have Shelbyville drubbing Beckville, WS drilling Cushing, and Joaquin shocking SA.

I'm not going into tiebreaker scenarios now, because there are too many variables. (Plus I don't want to jinx us, LOL).

I think we were typing at the same time. None of the top 5 are out. Gonna be a crazy last 2 weeks. SA is playing for a district championship next week, but could wind up on the outside looking in with a loss.

Guest Woolybully

"IF" Alto takes care of business next Friday and beats Kerens , I look for us after the bye week to play the #2 seed fom this district who right now their is no telling who it could be.

I see the jackets rolling through the regular season unbeaten.

i think sa will be 2-2 as will joaquin

Interesting gam e that isn't get a lot of talk this week is Beckville West Sabine. A lot at stake in that one for not only beckville and WS, but the others. West Sabine win eliminates Beckville. Beckville win and SA is all but in no matter what happens in their game.

lots of drama

District is the cluster bomb that we all figured it had a chance to be.

That's true. Look around Region 3. District 9 already has their playoff teams decided. This week and next are all about seeding. District 11 is all but decided in the same manner. District 12 looks to be Centerville and the five dwarfs. Over here, we only have one eliminated. At most, there will be one more eliminated Friday night. We said it would come down to week 11 and that's where it's headed.