Grade your preseason schedule...

Eagleborn

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree they were overrated because of their lack of Defense. Their offense was about as good as you can get and would rival most 5a teams but their defense would make Pine tree and Henderson blush.

That defense completely shut Carthage down in the 2nd half & their offense scored 43 unanswered points ... The "D" was Not too shabby in that game, & the offense was phenomenal. Just saying.

Texas High

Whitehouse

Arkansas High

Kilgore

A+ due to the fact we have 10 games and not still looking for an opponent. As to the lineup, I would grade a B. Arkansas High has a hard time competing with Texas High, but no one would want an Grade A schedule by dropping the Razorbacks.

Texas High

Whitehouse

Arkansas High

Kilgore

A+ due to the fact we have 10 games and not still looking for an opponent. As to the lineup, I would grade a B. Arkansas High has a hard time competing with Texas High, but no one would want an Grade A schedule by dropping the Razorbacks.

Arkansas's high best player is enrolling into Texas High today and a few more soon to follow across the state line A-High will be terrible to say at least next year

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Aggie98, heard Kilgore was in negotiations with a school from Deep South Texas for their final game. Have you heard anything?

Looks like you were correct..... we have Corpus Christi - Flower Bluff in week 2. Neutral site, not yet determined.