JT OC

bradbankman

No was referring to the cujo support system. Bad defense, now bad offense, now bad HC. Sounds like there's several problems and you guys know how to point them out. Admirable.

lol. Support system??? Highly doubtful that "cujo4life, lion4ever, or miamiheatfan" do anything to support cujo. they just wanna be there when cujo wins to say they were always a "fan". Doubt any time, money or resources of theirs have been put to use in support of cujo other than the $7 ticket they buy to blames the coaches when they lose and take all the glory when cujo wins.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. Support system??? Highly doubtful that "cujo4life, lion4ever, or miamiheatfan" do anything to support cujo. they just wanna be there when cujo wins to say they were always a "fan". Doubt any time, money or resources of theirs have been put to use in support of cujo other than the $7 ticket they buy to blames the coaches when they lose and take all the glory when cujo wins.

What make you think you are ant better. First off you know nothing about me. Maybe you should give us some insight on what a good fan should be. Since, you seem to know so much.

something rarely seen these days! Everyone is a coach now a days...since everyone has coached little league; we're ALL experts!

Agreed. I don't know how many times I have to watch my tongue out in public when people try to criticize coaching on Friday nights with their, "I had these same kids in Pee Wee and we dominated everybody. All we did was blah blah blah. That's what yall need to do."

Former John Tyler Lions All-State offensive lineman William Blaylock is the leading candidate to replace Antoine Bush as John Tyler's offensive coordinator.

Blaylock is currently the offensive coordinator at Spring DeKaney, and has been an offensive line coach at Sulphur Springs and Crosby.

Blaylock played college football at both Tulane University and Baylor University,

He was a first-team All-State offensive lineman at John Tyler as a junior and senior, and was also a member of Dave Campbell's Super Team member in the fall of 2001. Blaylock finished his senior season with 80-pancake blocks and didn't allow a sack. He played for former John Tyler head coach, Allen Wilson.

He graduated from John Tyler in May, 2002.

Former John Tyler Lions All-State offensive lineman William Blaylock is the leading candidate to replace Antoine Bush as John Tyler's offensive coordinator.

Blaylock is currently the offensive coordinator at Spring DeKaney, and has been an offensive line coach at Sulphur Springs and Crosby.

Blaylock played college football at both Tulane University and Baylor University,

He was a first-team All-State offensive lineman at John Tyler as a junior and senior, and was also a member of Dave Campbell's Super Team member in the fall of 2001. Blaylock finished his senior season with 80-pancake blocks and didn't allow a sack. He played for former John Tyler head coach, Allen Wilson.

He graduated from John Tyler in May, 2002.

This makes my day! Coach Blaylock is VERY knowledgeable and me and him where good friends back in high school. JT's o-line play is about to get ALOT BETTER! Coach Holmes is making a good choice IMO!

I have zero knowledge of this coach. How long was he at DeKaney? What were their stats there ? What offense/philosophy did he implement while on that staff? Was he the play caller?

well, I look Dekaney up on Max Preps.

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/dekaney-wildcats-%28houston,tx%29/football/schedule.htm

I think he was there for a yr. They didn't exactly light up the score board. But I don't know anything about their team. Could have been a young team with injuries,etc...

I know one thing, Bush was a good, and losing him is big. I hope this guy can do the job.

This makes my day! Coach Blaylock is VERY knowledgeable and me and him where good friends back in high school. JT's o-line play is about to get ALOT BETTER! Coach Holmes is making a good choice IMO!

Is blaylock going to coach the oline? thought JT still had an oline coach

Do Coach Rush still have you on the staff? if not you can try out for the local cheerleading team!

Really dude?!?!?!?!? Are you really this big of an idiot or do you just play one on SDC?

What's bad is you truly think that your constant negativity toward Coach Holmes and the other coaches at JT is helpful. You are the worst type of cancer. You are the one that no one can identify and hides. Can't cut you out because you can't be found. You really want to help the program at JT? Then go away!!!

That’s all you seem to favor 44, is “I thought”. Maybe when you get your’ s out of the stroller and onto a playing field you can revisit this conversation. If your reference of the continual chatter you read on a sports forum to irritate you I suggest you and your boss ride out of town together and it would save us the miserable two seasons left on you guys contract!

Wow.... it is sad that you have so much venom for this coaching staff. I hope you find peace some time soon and can come to grips with your self.

coud be worse yall could be 3-7 and having issues. Jt is still winning so they got something going right.

Which is my point exactly. Why is dude bashing the coaches all the time?

hope you realize you have an opinion whether you attend of not esp in a sports forum.

Thanks Captain!!!

Here is a great quote I have read for coaches. "Don't fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt to do nothing. Down on the field are doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things."

+ a lot

Here is a great quote I have read for coaches. "Don't fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt to do nothing. Down on the field are doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things."

Very true.

In high school that is not always true. The Naysayers are often times the parents. If a kid goes home and is constantly hit with "Coach so and so is terrible" how long before he believes it? How long before he starts trying to convince his teammates that Coach so and so is terrible? How long before that becomes a cancer.

If you are truly a fan, support the team.... the whole team!

I don't care what any fan says to me, but when they are doing it publicly where the kids can see it or hear it? It becomes a cancer.

This is just the life we live now. Everyone's opinion is a post click away. Not a problem 10-15 yrs ago. All the grumblings can be aired in public anonymously with zero consequences. It's the luxury of the fan/parent/relative/coward. It's no big deal. Let em vent. It's not like negative people are going away. I witnessed a grown adult, take their high school age child to get their hair cut yesterday. Stood beside the chair and discussed the photo they found of the haircut "they" wanted to the barber/hair stylist. The mother responded to the haircut as if it was a good look. The trophy child received some sort of semi Mohawk spikey production. I was embarrassed for mother and soon to be 18 yr old. Both need help. And I thought to myself, this is what coaches are working with and it's not slowing down. Make better choices and pick great battles.