2014 3A Winter preseason top 5's

WhoamI97539

Yep please, please just go ahead and take Daingerfield plum out of them pre-season rankings and let NB run with the Monkey on their backs.. But Boys just sit back and ask yourselves , how many of those 20 Dfield seniors was starters and who's jv, 8th and 7th team went undefeated in District last year ?.. If anyone in Texas thinks for one second that the Returning Tigers, Coaches, Young future Tigers and fans will soon forget that epic Cold Saturday evening beatdown at the hands of NB any time in the next Century........Hide and watch !...............................................Sometimes a good old fashion woopin between the Ears and in the Rear is the best thing to get the ole Mule's mind Re-focused back on plowing from Sunup till Sundown......

Until We see ya underneath the lights next Fall.........Tiger Nation Out.

you are exactly right about DF, whoever, EVER counts them out will get a rude awakening! Go ahead, right them off, JS!!

I have faith as well. 100% behind the boys and staff but I'm also a realist. Until I see the defense get better they will be over rated. Should go 10-0 or 9-1. We have a weak schedule this year. Malakoff being our toughest game.

I do respect ur feelings about our defense and I can see ur concerns. One thing we have to remember is it takes time to weed out the bad in having 5 HC's in 5 years. I cant wait till the season is here so we all can see how much our defense has improved. It's a great day to be a Teague Lion

I do respect ur feelings about our defense and I can see ur concerns. One thing we have to remember is it takes time to weed out the bad in having 5 HC's in 5 years. I cant wait till the season is here so we all can see how much our defense has improved. It's a great day to be a Teague Lion.

I don't get you HG, you already know that your defense is improved? How!? They started spring ball over there already? Surely it didn't get better throughout the year because you gave up 45 to Whitney, and the week earlier wasn't much better with a clock chewing offense like Franklin's hanging 60 on you.

I don't get you HG, you already know that your defense is improved? How!? They started spring ball over there already? Surely it didn't get better throughout the year because you gave up 45 to Whitney, and the week earlier wasn't much better with a clock chewing offense like Franklin's hanging 60 on you.

I already know

what about Malakoff? u claimed they'll be in the mix next season, enlighten us on WHY?

QB will be back from back injury. Bigger RB returns. Undefeated JV with kids that are fast and physical that would've done a good job in varsity role had they not had an older kid in front of them. I didn't go to all the JV games, but I think they gave up 5 TDs all year.

QB will be back from back injury. Bigger RB returns. Undefeated JV with kids that are fast and physical that would've done a good job in varsity role had they not had an older kid in front of them. I didn't go to all the JV games, but I think they gave up 5 TDs all year.

The "JV" (key word)gave up 5 td's..??

Malakoff is the team to beat in our district. Great staff over there that gets the most out of their kids. Playoff team year in and year out. Round 3 every year till they meet daingerfield or NB last couple years. Tough team and will be again this year

gonna be a good one between us and them over the next 2 yrs.