Quitman

StraightTalker

Hope his record doesn't reflect what he is capable of.... Doesn't look like he has been very successful anywhere (11-27 career coaching record). Although he was 22-2 as a DC at Ganado. Good luck to him, and hope he can instill a winning attitude while developing these kids into great young men.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope his record doesn't reflect what he is capable of.... Doesn't look like he has been very successful anywhere (11-27 career coaching record). Although he was 22-2 as a DC at Ganado. Good luck to him, and hope he can instill a winning attitude while developing these kids into great young men.

Look at their records before he got there, everyone doesn't get the prime jobs that are going to win no matter what just because of athletes.

Look at their records before he got there, everyone doesn't get the prime jobs that are going to win no matter what just because of athletes.

Said nothing bad about his overall record. Just said I hope he is capable of more. I'm not one to judge a man on numbers next to his name for an overall record without knowing the situations he was in previously. Read the rest of my post and it's actually extremely positive.

“John Woodard..any relation to the Woodard that was at brookshire-royal or in Pittsburg currently?”

Don’t think they are related, but could be wrong. When Woodard (one at Pittsburgh) was at Henderson, his brother was the head coach at west and dad was retired. Don’t know about the rest of his family…