Any games canceled, postponed, or location changed?

sackem

The temp will have to drop about another 5 or 6 degrees to make any real problems with icing. Sleet is falling here in Kilgore as I write this. Nothing heavy yet, but the temp is hovering around 36 to 37 degrees which means the roads will stay clear unless it changes to ice pellets and comes down a lot heavier.

Hearing that Jacksonville-John Tyler's boys game is postponed until tomorrow at 6:30 in J'ville; varsity only. Rusk vs. Palestine will take place at 5 p.m. today -- varsity only. Wells vs. New Summerfield is still on in NS with the JV game starting at 4 and varsity playing after that.

The temp will have to drop about another 5 or 6 degrees to make any real problems with icing. Sleet is falling here in Kilgore as I write this. Nothing heavy yet, but the temp is hovering around 36 to 37 degrees which means the roads will stay clear unless it changes to ice pellets and comes down a lot heavier.

I know this is not the right thread, but i will give you Eagleborn,Bluetooth,TDB,lileagle and Rubberhammer for the kid,,,,...!!!! It should be enough hot air to meld all the ice,,,...!!!! Bahahahahahaha

Paris at Liberty-Eylau boys game postponed...no current word on makeup. As far as I know, Pleasant Grove at North Lamar boys game is still on as scheduled.

Paris vs. Emory Rains at Anna girls bi-district playoff game has been rescheduled for Wednesday, 6:30, at Anna

I've heard that Pittsburg vs. Crandall girls game and Kilgore-Mabank girls game were also postponed.